2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Ref certainly got annoyed by whatever it was, good on him, too many knobs around
    To be honest in the current climate I'm fearing it was racism. If it was a normal feck off - whilst unusual in snooker - the ref shouldn't have got that worked up about it; just told the person to sit down and shut up. Kicking him out seems a bit overkill.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
      To be honest in the current climate I'm fearing it was racism. If it was a normal feck off - whilst unusual in snooker - the ref shouldn't have got that worked up about it; just told the person to sit down and shut up. Kicking him out seems a bit overkill.
      Sounded like fxxx off cxxx. Well the idiot got to see one shot live for his £100.

Comment

• Well, Stephen Hendry has all but written Higgins off in this semi-final.

Which roughly translated mean Higgins mounts a come-back and wins it 17-14
        Last edited by Billy; 3 May 2019, 06:42 PM.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
          Sounded like fxxx off cxxx. Well the idiot got to see one shot live for his £100.
          C word is definitely reason to kick the C word out, there's kids in there ffs.

Comment

• i just wound it back but i couldn't make out what they said.
            too right he should throw them out. Its bad enough with the "come on's" or "shot"
            Ruins live snooker i dont understand why people feel the need to make comments, i stopped going to events because of this

Comment

C word is definitely reason to kick the C word out, there's kids in there ffs.
              What's wrong with clot? I've heard worse.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Ouch! Dave'll felt that one.

Comment

• Higgins showing once again he's the master of doubles. Hopefully this steal will give him confidence.

Comment

• I don't know why but Higgins is the only player that builds up my emotions to make me punch the air when he wins a frame and shot out "COME ON JOHN". I've never been like that with Davis and Hendry.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• That missed green is going to cost Gilbert the match.
                      Last edited by Stony152; 3 May 2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                        That missed green is going to cost Gilbert the match.
                        Don't be daft

Comment

• you cant possibly know that. as the match is still just idle speculation

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            Well, Stephen Hendry has all but written Higgins off in this semi-final.

Which roughly translated means Higgins mounts a come-back and wins it 17-14
                            I'm telling you...
                            Last edited by Billy; 3 May 2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• For some reason I've been watching this match thinking the winning line is 13 frames and just realised it's 17. Not sure how I made that mistake but it means John is still in this. I take my hat off to Gilbert for how he's playing and he will deserve his place in the final but I hope John can take the last few frames this session.
                              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

I've gone from wondering what a Dave Gilbert v Gary Wilson final would look like to actually wanting it now.

Higgins has been so poor and so has Trump.
                                Probably won't happen unfortunately, but I think it would be great!
                                Last edited by crocodile; 3 May 2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X