2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Hard not to feel added pressure with O'Sullivan out, I'm sure everyone in that section now fancies their chances.

I don't feel Trump will win this match, I always felt Un-Nooh was the trickiest draw for the seeds because of his intimidation style of snooker. All the seeds feel pressure first round and he can really reel off frames so quickly. That is unsettling for anyone.
    I think you can see it with Trumps long pots. He misses many of them quite clearly. And obviously Trump is a player who relies heavily on his potting.

If he goes out, it will be interesting to see how Ding handles the pressure. This was never his biggest strength.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      I think conditions this year are as bad as they've been for years. I half expect Selby or Higgins to win as the match play is going to reward those tactical players more than the attacking players.
      I hope you will be right.

Comment

• I think Judd has found his cue, hasn't he?

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          I think Judd has found his cue, hasn't he?
          Yes, maybe he'll find his game as well before tomorrow

Comment

• Good to see David Gilbert through to the second round for the second time in his career. he strikes me as a nice fellow.

Comment

• He was a farmer I think. A great achievement for someone who is less fortunate.

Comment

• 2019 World Snooker Championship

well done Dave Gilbert

fkhan - he worked on farms to make ends meet
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well done Dave. Hope he has good run.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Long Butt View Post
                    Well done Dave. Hope he has good run.
                    Seems like a nice guy. Apparently he has flu as well. He should have a word with Ronnie about coping with minor ailments.

Comment

• To be honest Ronnie had too good of a season and it backfired him at WC. As well as high expectations from everyone and himself.
                      He started working on his game very seriously, tried to improve it for the better performance on WC, carefully chose tournaments(avoided china open to prevent burning out before WC). It all lead to massively good season and breaking all kind of records but falling apart at WC.
                      He could very seriously win another WC in near future once the pressure is off him. Like in that season when he didnt play for a year and defended the title.

Comment

• That first frame between Allen and Zhou is rather tough to watch.

Comment

• I can't find any working stream...

Non-UK, last days I watched streams on facebook, oddly enough there isn't any right now
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            That first frame between Allen and Zhou is rather tough to watch.
                            But great fightback by Zhou, who already needed foul points to steal it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                              But great fightback by Zhou, who already needed foul points to steal it.
                              Is that what all that shouting was about? I don't have access to the main table. I thought it had to be like 4-0 at the interval or something.

Comment

• Stupid amount of noise from the table after he won the first frame , some idiot screaming out . Should be kicked out .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X