No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of bad shot selections, that combo try by Un-Nooh...

Comment

• I wonder if Trump feels more pressure now that O'Sullivan is out of the last quarter.

Comment

• I think Trump will not like playing Un-Nooh because he's quicker and more fearless than himself. Unfortunately he also makes too many errors, but he does to Trump what Trump does to most others and I think this will get up Trump's collar. At least I hope it does, as I have money on him beating Trump!

Comment

• 2019 World Snooker Championship

4 frames
          Just under 50 mins
          Last edited by DeanH; 23 April 2019, 02:53 PM.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
            I think Trump will not like playing Un-Nooh because he's quicker and more fearless than himself. Unfortunately he also makes too many errors, but he does to Trump what Trump does to most others and I think this will get up Trump's collar. At least I hope it does, as I have money on him beating Trump!
            I think he'll prefer it to be honest. Means he gets back to the table quicker. I'd still put Trump pretty strong favorite, could have easily been 2-2 or 3-1 the other way.

Comment

• Hendry record is safe

Comment

• 2019 World Snooker Championship

Mark - Right with your last option
                Last edited by DeanH; 23 April 2019, 02:38 PM.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• My choice now to win this year is Higgins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    I wonder if Trump feels more pressure now that O'Sullivan is out of the last quarter.
                    Hard not to feel added pressure with O'Sullivan out, I'm sure everyone in that section now fancies their chances.

I don't feel Trump will win this match, I always felt Un-Nooh was the trickiest draw for the seeds because of his intimidation style of snooker. All the seeds feel pressure first round and he can really reel off frames so quickly. That is unsettling for anyone.

Comment

• Chris Henry is Cahill's coach? Surprised he hasn't got him using one of those acuerate turds.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                        I think he'll prefer it to be honest. Means he gets back to the table quicker. I'd still put Trump pretty strong favorite, could have easily been 2-2 or 3-1 the other way.
                        Trump is still hot favourite - Un-Nooh isn't quite there with his game and I also love watching Trump play, but I'm just hoping Un-Nooh sparkles today :-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          My choice now to win this year is Higgins.
                          Funny. I thought just before the tournament that Higgins is flying so totally under the radar this year, that this might be his next chance.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            Funny. I thought just before the tournament that Higgins is flying so totally under the radar this year, that this might be his next chance.
                            There are very few who can match his play in the longer format!

Comment

• I think conditions this year are as bad as they've been for years. I half expect Selby or Higgins to win as the match play is going to reward those tactical players more than the attacking players.

Comment

• No news about star's contract too.

Comment

Working...
                                X