Front Row Regulars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

when I did look at Crucible prices many years ago, I could go to the whole week of the Welsh Open for less than all sessions of the Final.
    I also would be interested in the prices now.

I hope you get to go one day
    Thanks mate. (I’ve been to the crucible before for the odd session) just always been curious of the prices for the ‘season tickets’

Enjoy the snooker!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
      Thanks mate. (I’ve been to the crucible before for the odd session) just always been curious of the prices for the ‘season tickets’
      Enjoy the snooker!
      The season tickets don't exist any more but I'm guessing they would have been a few grand for the 17 days. Individual session tickets vary depending on whether day time or evening. Also prices increase as the rounds progress.
      I was there in 2016 for R1 and it was £22 for day sessions and £25 for evening. Prices increased in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Prob 30 quid for day sessions now. Someone should be able to tell us current prices.
      Barry Hearn still maintains its cheap but he's a multi millionaire lol.
      I didn't mind paying 20 odd quid for a session of 8 frames. For me better value than paying to watch 90 minutes of crap following my football team.

Comment

This afternoon was 48 a session, tonight is 60.50. I'd guess around 3 grand for every session.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          The season tickets don't exist any more but I'm guessing they would have been a few grand for the 17 days. Individual session tickets vary depending on whether day time or evening. Also prices increase as the rounds progress.
          I was there in 2016 for R1 and it was £22 for day sessions and £25 for evening. Prices increased in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Prob 30 quid for day sessions now. Someone should be able to tell us current prices.
          Barry Hearn still maintains its cheap but he's a multi millionaire lol.
          I didn't mind paying 20 odd quid for a session of 8 frames. For me better value than paying to watch 90 minutes of crap following my football team.
          I paid £50 yesterday for the Wilson/Gilbert first session!

Comment

Wow pricey.
            Happy days from 2008.

Comment

Next year's even more, nearer £55 + 10% booking fee for the same session. Standard seating for all sessions of the final would be £500.

Comment

Just to bring home the pricing issue, while watching Dennis's exhibition tonight after the match finished early, I went on the website to book one last ticket and see a session of the final.

I changed my mind when I discovered even Sunday afternoon is £110 a session. Farewell Cruciblesnooker for another year, hope we meet again in 2020.

Comment

The elder lady was back today in the crowd.
                  The one who looks a bit sort of royal haha ... and big fake pearls around her neck.
                  Looks like she has had a boob job too.... feel free to feel sick after I said that.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                    Just to bring home the pricing issue, while watching Dennis's exhibition tonight after the match finished early, I went on the website to book one last ticket and see a session of the final.

I changed my mind when I discovered even Sunday afternoon is £110 a session. Farewell Cruciblesnooker for another year, hope we meet again in 2020.
                    Yep definitely not cheap. I bit the bullet and booked the afternoon session today. Never been to the one table set up (or a final obviously) so it’s got to be worth it once

Comment

2020 prices are out
                      possibly they have not gone up for next year
                      three levels of ticket Standard, Premium, VIP - VIP for SF and F only
                      Prices per session.
                      Standard £36
                      Premium £90
                      rolling up to £110 and 160 for final (first 3 sessions, last session £120/£170
                      VIP are £325 1st -3rd sessions £375, last session £425

so for the whole event:
                      Standard £2,471
                      Premium £4,870
                      VIP (premium then VIP) £6,960

Premium = front row seat (first come basis) + programme and radio
                      VIP = Premium + champagne welcome, lunch, "legend" comes to your table
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

2020 prices are out
                        Prices per session.
                        Standard £36
                        Premium £90

so for the whole event:
                        Standard £2,471
                        Premium £4,870

There's a 10% booking fee on total purchase cost on top of that next year, which is new. So they have actually increased prices, just been less transparent about it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                          There's a 10% booking fee on total purchase cost on top of that next year, which is new. So they have actually increased prices, just been less transparent about it.
                          oh and the £1.50 (or whatever) per ticket for postage!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

oh and the £1.50 (or whatever) per ticket for postage!
                            Yeah, it's annoying. I've put off going to all sessions of a final for years for one reason or another. In that time, ticket costs for the four sessions will have gone up from £200-500, so I now can't afford it with hotel and travel. Will have to start saving now for 2021.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                              They charge around 10% commission now - is this on top of that?

Comment

2020 prices are out
                                Prices per session.
                                Standard £36
                                Premium £90

so for the whole event:
                                Standard £2,471
                                Premium £4,870

Must be nice if you can afford it.

Comment

Working...
                                X