No announcement yet.

2019 China Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrappy stuff towards the end of the match, but Williams did play a few excellent shots along the way. That split off the blue in the penultimate frame in particular was one of the best shots anyone is likely to play all season.

Comment

what a great final, both on form and having fun as well; always like a decider
      Up the TSF!

Comment

Great comeback by Williams , just love the way he strolls around the table . It?s like he doesn?t care
        Neil

Comment

So glad Murphy won, he is on a roll but losing another final after leading 9-5 might have been the end of him

Comment

His green Aston Martin is frequently parked just outside entrance door to Celbridge snooker club. Himself and Fergal O Brien play many frames there , putting in the hours diligently

Comment

My Ford C Max is often parked outside Frames in Coulsdon , many hours put in ?????...but no results !
              Neil

Comment

Neil you gave me a laugh on a wet and dreary day !

Comment

If you want a decent laugh ??..I will be playing a League Match tonight , but an ex pro will be playing a League Match on the Star Table next to me . So I will probably watch that whilst getting battered !
                  Neil

Comment

Working...
                  X