No announcement yet.

2019 China Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrappy stuff towards the end of the match, but Williams did play a few excellent shots along the way. That split off the blue in the penultimate frame in particular was one of the best shots anyone is likely to play all season. :smile:

Comment

what a great final, both on form and having fun as well; always like a decider
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Great comeback by Williams , just love the way he strolls around the table . It?s like he doesn?t care
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

So glad Murphy won, he is on a roll but losing another final after leading 9-5 might have been the end of him

Comment

His green Aston Martin is frequently parked just outside entrance door to Celbridge snooker club. Himself and Fergal O Brien play many frames there , putting in the hours diligently

Comment

My Ford C Max is often parked outside Frames in Coulsdon , many hours put in ?????...but no results !

Comment

Neil you gave me a laugh on a wet and dreary day !

Comment

If you want a decent laugh ??..I will be playing a League Match tonight , but an ex pro will be playing a League Match on the Star Table next to me . So I will probably watch that whilst getting battered !

Comment

Working...
                  X