No announcement yet.

Matchroom.live Championship League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have enjoyed Peter's commentary, I like the accent, his delivery and what he actually says as well
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• 50 centuries in this tourney so far! Isn't it amazing?

Comment

• I have lost the maths, can Bingham still win the event?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I have lost the maths, can Bingham still win the event?
          Between Luca and Ben now. Ben needs to win. I’m going to bed.

Comment

• Brilliant, great match.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Well done Brecel. He earns an entry into the CoC too.

Comment

• Didn't mind who won it out of the final four , but it pressed I would have liked Woollaston to have won it .

Great tournament , well done to Matchroom for giving me something to watch other than repeats on UK Gold and I enjoyed the different commentators as well . [ Most of them ]
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Next up Tour Championship starting June 20th on ITV4. Only 8 players so less swab testing. One table set up but probably still two different sets of rests and extensions. Hope they sort out the racks. They weren’t very stable and it looked like the rests were difficult to get out and in. Would have thought it pretty easy to come up with a better system. Pretty sure the organisers will have learnt a lot from the Championship tourney and can take it forward.
                  Well done Jason Ferguson and Barry Hearn.
                  Still can’t imagine how The Crucible is going to work. No word on the Qualifiers but needs to take place in July. At the moment this seems a tall order with players needing to fly from overseas. Can only think that the qualifiers will go ahead with a reduced field.

Comment

• Great tournament , it was the first time I had watched Brecel and I was impressed along with Wollaston .

I even enjoyed watching some of the poor matches as it was to see so many misses from pro’s.

Comment

• Well done Luca, didn't see the end of the mach against Woollaston as the timer on my pvr stopped at the tv scheduled end of 11pm, but glad he won it and not some 30 second plus ast tortoise. Pockets were big enough, over 50 tons in short form matches, saw lots of balls that shouldn't have dropped so why so tentative ?

They need to sort out the rest shenanigans though, if they're all clear and can't leave the venue then hand washing is all that's needed

Ryan Day needs a longer cue, he's a tall fella and his timing of the delivery stroke without dropping his upper arm before the strike is so finite. I'm fairly sure that's his problem as he doesn't move or twitch when he misses but that upper arm drops every time and if it's just before the strike then he'll cue across the ball. He can keep his long bridge with an extra two inches so it could be such an easy fix, if it doesn't work then it's simple enough to go back to his old one, I've got a 61 inch he could try.
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• It was interesting to see lower ranked players and compare them to the top 32 that we see most often. I kept expecting an applause after a good shot, I hope they can get some sort of audience in the Crucible.
                        Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

• I see that Sam Craigie was not happy with Ronnie’s cold during their match .........and his cold disappeared in the next match
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I too noticed that about the cold.
                            Last edited by fkhan; 16 June 2020, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X