hendry babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendry babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

dont u guys love that hendry is walking like a king again around the table after so many years!!!!
    dont look back Hendry!!!!
    u have that look in your eyes again
    just play the game as u know and let us enjoy watching u

if you realy like someone I think you must support him always not only when he is in good form .
    Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
    Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
      if you realy like someone I think you must support him always not only when he is in good form .
      yes, anastasia, i am also big hendry fan, but ebdon is my favourite player... its nice to see motivation in this legend of snooker ... final of the championship... Hendry vs ebdon
      jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

Originally Posted by pekmez View Post
        yes, anastasia, i am also big hendry fan, but ebdon is my favourite player... its nice to see motivation in this legend of snooker ... final of the championship... Hendry vs ebdon
        Yes this will be great final " deja vu "- two times . I like Ebdon too he is a true gentleman
        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

I'm hoping for a Ronnie-Ebdon final, it would be great if the Rocket could get revenge for 2005

Comment

he could be king hendry the eighth !!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Aww, I thought this was going to be one of those "I luuuv u, and want ure babyes!!!!1" threads.

Disappointment!
              Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                Aww, I thought this was going to be one of those "I luuuv u, and want ure babyes!!!!1" threads.

Disappointment!
                I don't think Mandy would be too pleased if it was!
                Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Seriously, if Hendry wins I will go BALLISTIC!
                  Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Originally Posted by LWB View Post
                    Seriously, if Hendry wins I will go BALLISTIC!
                    get in line!!!

Comment

ditto - i will find every post where people wrote him off on this forum and rip the pi55 !!!

Comment

I hope Hendry does well, he's been a great ambasador for the game and for me he has been the best ever snooker player. He's also pretty approachable, well he was anyway when i lived up north, you could go into Spencers and have a chat with him easily enough and since moving upto the Perthshire area he did his shopping in the same place as i used to, you don't get that with footballers.

Comment

.....great comment from Stephen when asked in interview about the start of the tournament and how the bookies had him as a 33-1 outsider, and how he felt that they were probably right due to his seasonal form.

"But I know what I've done in the past and I know what I'm capable of. It's like my living room, I put my pipe and slippers on and get my feet under the table".

....a true legend.

Lol....xx
                          sigpic

Comment

lets not get carried away with Stephen Hendry's hopes........

he has a real chance to reach the semi final ...it will be new teratory for Ryan Day and i believe he is playing well enough to turn Ryan over.......but 1 match at a time.....

Comment

ryan should have made the semi-final a couple of years ago but he was not mentally up to it -and lost from an amazing position against ronnie, i think he is stronger now though his head did not go down 4-0 adrift.

Comment

Working...
                              X