No announcement yet.

hendry babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....Ryan is playing well, so is Stephen, it'll be an interesting one.

...h2h 3-0 Stephen, wish them both well.

Lol....xx
    sigpic

Comment

Stephen must beat Ryan! At least for John Higgins!
      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Well an 80% Higgins won last year, so maybe a 80% Hendry can do the same, but the pressure on him must be immense.
        One thing it would do is end once and for all the who is the greatest argument, not that I thought there was any challenge to him anyway.

Comment

i truely believe an 80% Hendry would still be the best snooker player the world has ever seen.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by moondan View Post
            Well an 80% Higgins won last year, so maybe a 80% Hendry can do the same, but the pressure on him must be immense.
            One thing it would do is end once and for all the who is the greatest argument, not that I thought there was any challenge to him anyway.
            moondan i do think he has challanges to that tiltle of the greatest and persanally i think thats always good to have.....but as a package of winner,performances and mental strength of being able to play his best under presure not to mention longjevaty at the top......nobody else can tick all the boxes...other players can tick some of them but not all.......

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              i truely believe an 80% Hendry would still be the best snooker player the world has ever seen.
              Yes me too .
              Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
              Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Shameless bump!

Comment

good bump - once again he leaves his best to the big one!

Comment

Its great to see him doing so well and deservadly so, nice to see the players fear him again, they should do esspecially now his long potting seems to be back.
                    -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

I'd like to see Stephen play the finals. it might do a lot of good for his confidence, and it would be good for snooker too if Hendry could shine once again

Comment

i think if hendry beat murphy it's very possible to get the title !
                        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
                          Anything is possible, but after Murphy comes Maguire or Carter or Robbo, and in the final maybe Higgins or Selby....so its a long way
                          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
                            yes still think day maguire or robertson will take some stopping.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              yes still think day maguire or robertson will take some stopping.
                              oh yea, to beat them he's going to have to show more of his best play

Comment

Never write Hendry off, and the fact that Ronnie said only he and John could win the tournament was a massive slap in the face for him. So don't be surprised if these are the words which spur him on to become Hendry the 8th
                                If Stephen can keep his concentration levels up, then he's still the best in the world, and will prove too good for whoever he plays. But it's a big if, and only time will tell

Comment

Working...
                                X