Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie O'Sullivan may still quit snooker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Monique, he's asked a question and answered it. I don't see what the big deal is. Atleast he's honest about feelings which must be considered somewhat rare amongst top athletes.

Some of you Ronnie-haters reminds me about a scetch Dave Chappelle put together a few years ago called "the player haters ball". Haters
    Last edited by doorag; 4 May 2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

My girlfriend is a journalist who did some 'interviews' for the snooker this year, but becausenone of the players actually returned her calls, she had to assemble an article from past quotes - quite legitimate, but don't assume they actually spoke to the person in question.

Comment

Best way to ask a player a question is to do it yourself, don't go through the agents, this is the way I do it anyways.

I find you also get better answers as the agents or management teams edit answers to make their money makers look better and less controversial.

Saying that 110 Sport are always a pleasure to deal with, a quote from a 110 Sport players manager a few years ago "He is a big boy and knows what to and what not to say" this was after I asked if he wanted to proof read the interview before making it public.

Comment

Sullivan sometimes looks depressed but only at time he plays bad. He can't leave game winning and still playing good. It's not like he must leave c'os he won everything
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by doorag View Post
            I

Some of you Ronnie-haters reminds me about a scetch Dave Chappelle put together a few years ago called "the player haters ball". Haters
            Let the Ronnie haters write their thing it 's way to get rid of their frustrations and it' s even funny at times
            Last edited by Wim; 5 May 2008, 06:43 PM.
            I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Working...
            X