No announcement yet.

Australian Goldfields Open 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought Robertson vs Dale was the early contender for match of the season, that final came along. Amazing match, amazing performance. What a tournament!

Comment

• Well played Ballrun Bingham ... Williams raped the interviewer though ... hillalrious!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
        Well played Ballrun Bingham ... Williams raped the interviewer though ... hillalrious!!
        He didn't look in a good mood after losing, did he?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          You couldn't really have wished for a better match, 9-8, on the colours. That double to start Bingham's initial break is an early contender for shot of the season, surely.
          I should thinks so, great shot!!

Well played Stuart......!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            He didn't look in a good mood after losing, did he?
            no he did not but am sure it must be hard to have a good mood after being on teh receiving end of all these recent final frame deciders in rankings final. After all, Bingham is no Higgins so this is unpardonable and Williams had more than one chance even in the decider

Comment

• Congratulations, Ballrun! Huge victory, fully deserved. Well done, sir!
              Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
              Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by rivercard View Post
                Well done for Stuart, maybe he does have a bit of bottle after all?

I feel a bit sorry for the interviewer, Williams obviously wasn't in the best of moods.
                He showed had bottle in a match at the Crucible 11.25 years ago. He's finally converted into a ranking title win.

Comment

• As a Mark Williams fan I'm disappointed that he couldn't take the title as he was playing very well. But then again 'Ballrun' played amazingly at the end and indeed showed some bottle! So I'd like to warmly congratulate Stuart for taking his first major title, hope there's more to come.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                    no he did not but am sure it must be hard to have a good mood after being on teh receiving end of all these recent final frame deciders in rankings final. After all, Bingham is no Higgins so this is unpardonable and Williams had more than one chance even in the decider
                    Oh yeah. It must've hurt. We'll see how it affects him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                    X