No announcement yet.

Should Dott win The China Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad joke ? not at all, just a simple joke - but I agree, a minimum of intelligence was needed to understand it
    I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Right, and you showed it, Wim. Well done! Especially the one about ladies, I guess. Keep on going like that!
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by April madness
        Right, and you showed it, Wim. Well done! Especially the one about ladies, I guess. Keep on going like that!
        I m not sure how to understand this message April

Comment

Originally Posted by Wim
          I m not sure how to understand this message April
          Use that minimum you said you have again.
          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

,It must be that my mind is not synchronised with women logic

Comment

it was merely meant in a metaphorical way. I could have opened the thread like:

Can Dott win 2 consecutive ranking tournaments? ( as this is not often the case).

No need to go over the top by saying it was a bad joke. It was not my intention at all. Most who got a problem with it are non UK residents, who are lacking sometimes the meaning of irony. Alex0paul, Lagermike knew exactly what I was talking about it.

Comment

Paul, but also there was nothing wrong in Maija's posting to say she doesn't understand anything about snooker. Either that was a joke, or a truth - so really you think everybody who doesn't know anything about snooker in your opinion should leave the forum?
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Well, I never use the word Bull**** as Maja did in her reply to my thread. Where did I ever say people should leave the forum. I find you taking this thing completely out of proportion.

This is my final word on this issue. Seems some have not experienced anything in life, making a fuzz about really nothing!

Comment

You didn't say that, of course. I just don't think the argument "you do not understand anything about snooker" should be the first to come out if ever when you feel disappointed (or in some other way that made you post those words) about the other poster's opinions, that's it.
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Working...
                    X