http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player...&uid=undefined
    MY--
    OICQ:38723647
    MSN: yiipe@hotmail.com
    Email:henrymhy@yahoo.com.cn
    Blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/abgemini

Thanks.

Some interesting answers.

Although muttering "shut up you *****" and "give me some nosh" when on mic is not very funny or clever, and a worse 'blunder' even than Prince Charles when interviewed on his skiing holiday a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by dannyd0g; 27 March 2008, 08:18 AM.
    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post

Although muttering "shut up you *****" and "give me some nosh" when on mic is not very funny or clever, and a worse 'blunder' even than Prince Charles when interviewed on his skiing holiday a couple of years ago.
      i agree, though there was more said than that that was as "bad".

still some may find it amusing.

thanks for the link abgemini

Comment

That was an absolutely disgusting way to behave. Honestly he needs to be made an example of.
        "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

Originally Posted by snooky147 View Post
          That was an absolutely disgusting way to behave. Honestly he needs to be made an example of.
          I agree this is totally out of sorts. I'm just not sure whether he needs to be made an example of or get serious help ...
          Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
          http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Either way Monique, something needs to be done. You cant tell me sponsors of Tournament have not saw that and would be furious. It is a complete and TOTAL lack of respect for the Chinese people IMHO, people who go to extraordinary lengths to make him and others feel special.

Comment

The guy is an A1 *****! He hasn't grown up at all. That could have been an interview after his first match as a 16 year old. The problem is he has been allowed to behave like this unpunished for far too long and will never change. A very sad individual.

Comment

Good going Ronnie

They have no right to ask him any questions. He hates the press for good reason and should boycott post-match interviews
                sigpic
                Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                  They have no right to ask him any questions. He hates the press for good reason and should boycott post-match interviews
                  Said like a true 'Ronnie Fanboy'.

I can see him getting a real bashing one of these days, and I don't mean on the table!

Comment

Monique-out of sorts is least to say! You can't give help to somebody who denies to need help-feeling great as could be-though I don't believe he felt great or did the performance he was able to

Comment

Somehow I do not succeed to persuade my computer to show the video. I would like to have a base to give my own judgement. Sorry.
                      http://s8.wurzelimperium.de/schaugar...w&user=1428289 Visit my garden and vote!

Comment

Originally Posted by frameandfortunereturns View Post
                        He hasn't grown up at all. That could have been an interview after his first match as a 16 year old. .

16 is a bit generous. That was like a 'naughty' 13 year old schoolboy acting up at the back of the classroom.
                        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Ronnie is lucky that snooker is in a terrible state just now and desperately needs him. If he had been behaving like this in the heyday of the game his feet would not have touched the floor.

Comment

jeeeeeeeeeeez give him a break, surely there's better things to discuss than this? He was having a bit of banter, nothing more. Don't know why people can't see that?? People who hate him, complain when he does'nt do interviews...... and then when he does! Also, i'd agree with the above comment, snooker DOES need Ronnie, just like it has for the best part of the last decade, love him or hate him, the sport needs him.

Comment

Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                              jeeeeeeeeeeez give him a break, surely there's better things to discuss than this? He was having a bit of banter, nothing more. Don't know why people can't see that?? People who hate him, complain when he does'nt do interviews...... and then when he does! Also, i'd agree with the above comment, snooker DOES need Ronnie, just like it has for the best part of the last decade, love him or hate him, the sport needs him.
                              So you call ridiculing people at a televised press conference Banter?.

Comment

Working...
                              X