Grand Prix tournament discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
    Disgraceful behaviour! Coming on the board after the result! This calls for a ban!
    Everything is going right for me today. Murphy out, Plymouth Argyle winning and a snooker tournament tonight.
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Ronnie beat Fu 3-2 this time last year

Also they played few games in the league as well, 1 Draw and 1 Win for Ronnie which wasn't mentioned above
      ---

Comment

• Really impressed with Ronnies attitude tonight, never gave up. Very mature. Wonderful match, one of the best I've seen, in a best of 9 frame match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul
          Everything is going right for me today. Murphy out, Plymouth Argyle winning and a snooker tournament tonight.
          yeah your mother recovered from the flu and Osullivan in the final
          I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Hm. Eurosport is showing a rerun of the Murphy - ROS match, but the other semi has started!

Marco Fu v Gerard Greene 0-2 (37-31)
            Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija
              Hm. Eurosport is showing a rerun of the Murphy - ROS match, but the other semi has started!

Marco Fu v Gerard Greene 0-2 (37-31)
              It was on general demand - a lot of people didn't see the match this afternoon

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim
                It was on general demand - a lot of people didn't see the match this afternoon
                Couldn't they at least have waited until the current semi was finished? I find it quite disrespectful. It would never have happened with two more well known and popular players.

Comment

Couldn't they at least have waited until the current semi was finished? I find it quite disrespectful. It would never have happened with two more well known and popular players.
                  I guess it's about what is selling the best at prime time.

Comment

I guess it's about what is selling the best at prime time.
                    Probably. Strange that they didn't schedule the possible O'Sullivan semi for the evening session.

Comment

• I rather see it a mistake in channel programming - they should've known semifinal players and have Eurosport's programme changed so they could show both or part of both matches live... because it's now, like Maija says, disrespectful to Greene and Fu, and also not respectful to the viewers, that would be happy to see both matches live, not just recorded highlights.
                      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Probably. Strange that they didn't schedule the possible O'Sullivan semi for the evening session.
                        Let say Osullivan is more attractive for the neutral Eurosport watcher than Fu or Greene;

Comment

Let say Osullivan is more attractive for the neutral Eurosport watcher than Fu or Greene;
                          A neutral eurosport viewer, who knows nothing about the sport, can't tell the difference - he has no background to compare with. And most probably would switch off or to another channel in a couple of minutes, if not earlier.
                          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I wasn't contradicting you, no need to continue a discussion that isn't there

Comment

I wasn't contradicting you, no need to continue a discussion that isn't there
                              haha great remark and you are right - I' m starting to like you ...ehhh I think - haha ok just joking Maija

Comment

• What an absolute disgrace not showing the other semi live! Eurosport have now taken over The Beeb with shambolic coverage of snooker! I better switch to Paul de Leeuw live! (Wim and other belgiums know )

Comment

Working...
                                X