Grand Prix tournament discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
    What an absolute disgrace not showing the other semi live! Eurosport have now taken over The Beeb with shambolic coverage of snooker! I better switch to Paul de Leeuw live! (Wim and other belgiums know )
    they are not showing any of semifinals live, Paul - that's even worse. switch to the rugby world cup
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Fu and Greene are on now. it is 2-2. Or is it recorded?

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
        What an absolute disgrace not showing the other semi live! Eurosport have now taken over The Beeb with shambolic coverage of snooker! I better switch to Paul de Leeuw live! (Wim and other belgiums know )
        Indeed Paul de Leeuw - a mega star in Holland and Belgium and very funny !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfV3GKGL2Po
        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• I think it's live....
          "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija
            @Alex:

From ROS' site:
            2002/03 Regal Welsh Open: Q/Finalist - lost 5-3 to Marco Fu
            2002/03 Embassy World Championship: Last 32 - lost 10-6 to Marco Fu
            2002/03 Premier League: S/Finalist - lost 6-4 to Marco Fu

2006/07 China Open Ronnie O'Sullivan - Marco Fu 5-3

What I can find anyway. It would have been ever so nice to have these things available.
            They also met in last year's GP, in the RR phase. Ronnie won 3-2.
            S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• How went the second semi then? I lost track!!

Comment

• 6-5 Marco Fu

Comment

• ^ Yep, missed it, out, but I heard the result. I really want Ronnie to win tomorrow, especially after that amazing comeback against Murphy, which I did see.

I can't wait, it's going to be a great match, and I'd love to see Ronnie take it, he's played so well so far, he can't stop now.
                  (yes, I'm a massive Ronnie fan).

I'm really going to miss snooker when it ends.

Comment

• you can do it FU .
                    Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                    Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• The way Fu played yesterday he shouldn't stand a chans against a decent playing ROS. Maybe he rises to the occation though!

Comment

• Fu play very well when his opponent is strong .He have a chance to get this title .

Comment

• Very true; I like to see Fu playing. What an attitude (not as childish as Ding ) ,very talented, taking on risky shots. So we are in a for a great final I hope
                          I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• I totally agree with Wim, though Fu is also rather robotic in his play.
                            I can't really see him win though, but I guess the match will be much closer than it would have been against Greene (due to mental strength)
                            I find it irritating that Fu always waits for quite a while before going down for a shot, after having obviously decided what to play.
                            Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim
                              Very true; I like to see Fu playing. What an attitude (not as childish as Ding ) ,very talented, taking on risky shots. So we are in a for a great final I hope
                              Agree. Indeed Fu's attitude is more mature than Dings , but well , he is in the pro circuit since 1998 , while Ding only since 2003 , that means more experience for Marco.
                              I ve seen only 2 frames of the semifinal last night , so i cant have a proper opinion, but it should be a good match the final today - and if Fu plays better when he's playin ag. a strong opponent , i also hope he gets the best outa Ronnie in the final today. Mon the Rocket!
                              "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                              Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                              Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Yes that will be a great final . Two players very diffrents in their play and manners . I like reservebly to Fu .

Comment

Working...
                                X