Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Prix 2009 - 2nd Round Discussions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by the boss View Post
    the possibility of a perry v king final is still alive

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Why did Barry poted that final red. He needed only one snooker to tie, and the black was obviously not potable.

Comment

• 5 - 2 for Perry. I´m a little amazed they didn´t manage to get a snooker behind pink and black.
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by matoski View Post
          Why did Barry poted that final red. He needed only one snooker to tie, and the black was obviously not potable.
          Your guess is as good as anyone's.
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by matoski View Post
            Why did Barry poted that final red. He needed only one snooker to tie, and the black was obviously not potable.
            I think he didn´t believe he could avoid potting it, but he didn´t get much out of it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
              I think he didn´t believe he could avoid potting it, but he didn´t get much out of it.
              A bad error of judgement on his part then. The red seemed sufficiently far enough away from the pocket without having to pot the red..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Maybe he thought better now then never and keeps him in control and he could have put perry in a tight snooker getting 6+ points or a free ball followed by pink or black.

Shame he didn't keep the comeback alive a bit longer.

Did you hear Dennis talk about his quick look at his left foot on some shots, now that is a bit strange imo.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cebs View Post

Did you hear Dennis talk about his quick look at his left foot on some shots, now that is a bit strange imo.
                  Yes, i never noticed that before it was mentioned tonight. Strange like you say..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                    A bad error of judgement on his part then. The red seemed sufficiently far enough away from the pocket without having to pot the red..
                    Yes that´s how I saw it as well. But remember last night King and Walden avoided the close black and red for 15 minutes, and when King finally took the chance it potted easily. I think Walden could have taken the match, if he had gone for it at 34 - 0.

Comment

• A somewhat scrappy start in the Hendry-Williams match, with the balls going awkward. But some good shots played by both players.

Comment

• Nice opening frame from hendry/williams. Couple of close misses from each and stephen had a chance to steal it but the pink bounced out because of the speed.

It looks almost a full house on their side and the long shot showed an almost totally empty hall on the other side.

Comment

• Yes Hendry looked to be cueing well in that first frame. I'm hoping for another close match with full of drama like with O' Sullivan & Higgins..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• well thank you bbc for your loving comittment to the snooker suddenly you cut it off and go to the tory party conference. nice priorities!!

Comment

• Nice plant by Hendry but bad luck on position.

Comment

• im surprised that the crowd isn't as large as i expected!

Comment

Working...
                                X