Will Hendry lift the trophy on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
    Sorry but this draw is not quite realistic Sir.

I would rather go for

Drago quarters, The ref has to go for extra balls as half the reds are on the malta beach.
    ROS semi, taking a 2-0 lead and match conceded.
    White Final, dead certainty.
    How about this one Soave - next season's Malta Cup:

Quarter finals - Joe Grech (wildcard entry to the quarter finals)
    Semi Finals - Jimmy White (challenge tour professional given a wild card)
    Final - Alex Higgins (invited along by the sponsors to promote Snooker in Malta and given a 200 point head start in each frame of each match)

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
      Just to get the records straight Sir; I've never said that Hendry is guaranteed to win any match, in fact, I never take a single pot for granted when he's playing. You see, the first ever snooker match I watched was when he played Ronnie at the 2004 WC...

The question to find a better draw was rhetorical, I know there are better draws in theory, but my very personal opinion is that this is as close as you'll ever get to it in reality.
      I'm not saying you suggested Hendry is guaranteed to win any match. But to suggest he couldn't have an easier draw to get to the final is ridiculous and disrespectful to hardworking professionals like Dott,Murphy and Carter.

Anyway I've had enough of arguing with you. Time will tell whether Hendry's draw was easy.

Comment

I would say the danger man is dott to hendrys chances of winning the title even tho dott has never beaten him, but who knows! I think hendry is really up for the trophy this week. In recent weeks he has been beaten by ebdon and ding who both had to play at the top of their game to beat him!

Comment

Working...
        X