Masters 2008 Rip off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters 2008 Rip off!

The Final is 85 quid all in. Box office collection 2.75 for each session. So, you pay 5.50 to pick up the tickets yourself. Cant understand it with The All day UK final for just 30 quid.

A disgrace to Snooker if you ask me.

I don't think World Snooker can come up with an excuse this time.

Comment

They are crazy prices but we must be crazy to pay them?!
      I Love Snook!

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
        The Final is 85 quid all in. Box office collection 2.75 for each session. So, you pay 5.50 to pick up the tickets yourself. Cant understand it with The All day UK final for just 30 quid.

I guess thats London prices for you.

Everything there seems to cost at least twice as much as anywhere else in the country.
        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Especially for the seats up in the gods. Also the likelyhood nowadays is that there wont be many frames in the final session too so all in all it is a rip off.
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Paul, you've overpaid, all day final ticket is 60 pounds (just looked in Masters booking form!)

But paying for picking the ticket up yourself is a bit ridiculous.
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Dont know if it has something to do with London. Think its the invitational tournament. As for music concerts, I pay the same in Manchester as in London. Although, Wembley Arena will be more costly to stage it than Telford IC.

Guess this will be the last time I will visit it, Kellie. My flights are half the price of the snooker tickets.

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
              I guess thats London prices for you.

Everything there seems to cost at least twice as much as anywhere else in the country.

Comment

I hope you get a good exciting final.

I woudnt wanna see someone win 10-2 or 10-3 at them prices!

Comment

And adding 4.75 reservation cost for each session plus 2.75 postage for each session.

Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                  Paul, you've overpaid, all day final ticket is 60 pounds (just looked in Masters booking form!)

But paying for picking the ticket up yourself is a bit ridiculous.
                  Marc, 10-3 happened last time and I was there, cannot complain about the previous finals though.
                  Last edited by PaulTheSoave; 1 January 2008, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Marc View Post
                    I hope you get a good exciting final.

I woudnt wanna see someone win 10-2 or 10-3 at them prices!
                    Well, if you get row Z, you won't see much of snooker anyway... except if you have a telescope with you
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Hope you have a great time, all thats going! It is overpriced but i would certainly pay it if i could get there..

Comment

thanks Marc... going to be mad mad week for some of us... and lots of fun too!
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

I am in S (not too bad) and in N (thats near the ceiling)

Comment

For the people who have been before is their a cuezone at the arena?
                            TSF World Champion 2010
                            TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                            BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

No, I did not notice one.

Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                              For the people who have been before is their a cuezone at the arena?

Comment

Working...
                              X