Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
    No, I did not notice one.
    Oh great. What am I going to do between sessions!
    TSF World Champion 2010
    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Can be that I am wrong as I was there for the Semis and final only last time and might have missed the cuezone as I was rather late.

I nearly got mugged within The Arena last time in between sessions, so always something exciting happening.

Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
      Oh great. What am I going to do between sessions!
      Last edited by PaulTheSoave; 1 January 2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by kellie-text View Post
        They are crazy prices but we must be crazy to pay them?!
        Originally Posted by April madness View Post
        thanks Marc... going to be mad mad week for some of us... and lots of fun too!
        that's the spirit kellie and madz
        imo, there's no point in moaning about the prices. you are either prepared to pay the money or not, and if you are - why grumble? just enjoy the game and try to have as much fun as possible.. after all what's money for - to be spent! and the "life is too short" argument is also valid in this case

Comment

I think I am entitled to give my opinion on ticket prices. I also can afford it quite easily. Maybe you are also lucky to be able to afford it.

I just made the comparison with The UK final. And I am pretty sure some folk would like to watch it, but cannot afford these kind of prices. Can think of myself of course, but I am not that kind of character. Sorry for moaning!

Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
          that's the spirit kellie and madz
          imo, there's no point in moaning about the prices. you are either prepared to pay the money or not, and if you are - why grumble? just enjoy the game and try to have as much fun as possible.. after all what's money for - to be spent! and the "life is too short" argument is also valid in this case

Comment

I never said you are not entitled to give your opinion on any issue Paul in fact, we all are. and i wasnt moaning about you moaning so no need to apologise

also i would like to be able to watch every single tournament and also to live in a castle and to own a boat but i can't afford it =(

Comment

I dont believe you

also to live in a castle and to own a boat but i can't afford it =(

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                I dont believe you
                ok maybe i can but only for a wee while it wasn't the main point of my post btw

Comment

Points are made clear on the main points, no need to dig any deeper on the first day of 2008.

And want to stay in good mood, which started early morning.

ok maybe i can but only for a wee while it wasn't the main point of my post btw

Comment

Ja, tell me, why do you need a castle when you'll spend most of the time watching numerous snooker tournaments
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

aww Paul, i didn't have a slightest intention to spoil your mood
                      *throws her digging spade away. it bounces back from the wall and hits Ja on the head* Ouch!

and madz, i just thought it would be nice to come back to my own castle on my own boat after tournaments
                      Last edited by JaneDoe; 1 January 2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

and do some housecleaning lol nah, why castle when you can live on the boat actually I'm ok with living on a distant planet and owning a spaceship. the only thing I can't afford is time
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

ooh indeed i'd love to live in one of those houseboats on the canals in Amsterdam but i've heard they cost as much as a small castle lol

Comment

ooh indeed i'd love to live in one of those houseboats on the canals in Amsterdam but i've heard they cost as much as a small castle lol
                            probably... but at least you won't find out you have to pay extra 2.75 to pick up the keys personally! *a desperate attempt to get back on topic*
                            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

well, ticketmaster sux big time. the fact that they only dispatch each ticket separately isespecially frustrating. i means i would have had to pay an extra £100 of ticketmaster fees

Comment

well, ticketmaster sux big time. the fact that they only dispatch each ticket separately isespecially frustrating. i means i would have had to pay an extra £100 of ticketmaster fees
                                well, if you'd still order online but chose picking them up at the box office, you'd end with the same charges, as 2.75 that Paul mentioned is the same postage costs, just named differently!
                                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X