• 2008 NI Trophy general discussions

I'm please to announce that the draw for the
    2008 NI Trophy is now available at

http://globalsnookercentre.co.uk/fil...rophy-draw.htm

Global Snooker - first again!!!!
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Id Like to know how come Globalsnookercentre has got the draw of a WSA Snooker tournament before Bloddy WSA http://www.worldsnooker.com/tourname...wsheet-108.htm its shambolicness at its worst........

Comment

Shambolicness indeed .

Thanks Janie.

Comment

simple - we work Saturday and we type quicker!!!

As soon as the players get their draw they hand it straight to Global snooker centre to make available to the much maligned paying public!

Not rocket science!!
        Janie Watkins

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnooker View Post
          simple - we work Saturday and we type quicker!!!

As soon as the players get their draw they hand it straight to Global snooker centre to make available to the much maligned paying public!

Not rocket science!!
          Why wont you Run Snooker then and Let thoes WSA Idiots go to the middle of a field and pick Strawbies for a living to see if they will be able to manage that without turning that in to a shambles......... lol

Comment

For those wondering why there is a BYE in the first round of NI Trophy

Scott MacKenzie will be best man at his brother's wedding and that was all planned before he knew the qualifying dates and thefore he's had to miss the opening event.
            Janie Watkins

Comment

Thank you for your quick work, Janie!
              http://s8.wurzelimperium.de/schaugar...w&user=1428289 Visit my garden and vote!

Comment

i'l stick my neck out and go for a hendry win
                Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

At least WSA has done it: the draw is available on their website, too. Hahaha!!!
                  http://s8.wurzelimperium.de/schaugar...w&user=1428289 Visit my garden and vote!

Comment

I cant see Steve Davis qualifying for this one if he ends up playing Liang Wenbo in the final qualifying round...and if Ken Doherty qualifies he would play Ronnie...now that would be a great first round match
                    2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Originally Posted by crucible77 View Post
                      I cant see Steve Davis qualifying for this one if he ends up playing Liang Wenbo in the final qualifying round...and if Ken Doherty qualifies he would play Ronnie...now that would be a great first round match
                      Liang Wenbo is the perfect player for Steve Davis to play.................

he is a out and out atacking player that takes risk steve will thrive on tieing him up with great safeties and stop him playing....i think Steve would beat Liang Wenbo.....

people are blinded by Liang's World Championship performance that they forget rest of his season was as bad by anyones standards to consider all of a sudden people talk him up.........

Comment

I'm looking forward to Hendry vs Trump (if JT makes it through). Due to Lee's poor recent form im assuming he will loose to Trump, (if JT makes it through to face Lee), in the preceeding round.
                        Last edited by dannyd0g; 23 July 2008, 10:35 AM.
                        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Judd Trump Needs to start progresing now....................he has hardly played a top player in his pro carear so far..that really isnt good enough he needs experiance of playing the top guys reguarly maybee not beat them but to sit in the other chair watching close up how they play....and learn from them...

Comment

Kinda weird to see Doherty among those who have to qualify .. but if hes through , the match with Ronnie will be great to watch. And i hope ROS wont start the season with a first round defeat.

Mon Williams , would be nice to see him through too.
                            "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                            Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                            Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Can't believe Doherty was no. 2 just an year ago! But both Doherty and Stevens are having hard challenges if they get through the qualifying round.

Comment

Working...
                              X