2008 NI Trophy general discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by João View Post
    Can't believe Doherty was no. 2 just an year ago! But both Doherty and Stevens are having hard challenges if they get through the qualifying round.
    yes amazing that and im not sure and maybee the statman can help out but isnt doherty the only player that has gone from Top 4 to outside the top 16?

Comment

potentially some belting first round matches
      king v stevens
      lee v hendry
      murphy v williams
      cope v perry
      doherty v o'sullivan

could be very interesting
      Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
        yes amazing that and im not sure and maybee the statman can help out but isnt doherty the only player that has gone from Top 4 to outside the top 16?

Neal Foulds?

Comment

Thanks Janie. Great work!
          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by jon View Post
            Neal Foulds?
            Yep... from 3rd to 20th in the 89/90 season. It was mainly due to drugs and gambling though.

Comment

Originally Posted by jon View Post
              Neal Foulds?
              yes i forgot about Neal Foulds........

god he had a disapointing carear...he was a player that should have done better he was right up there with John Parrott at that time..

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
                yes i forgot about Neal Foulds........

god he had a disapointing carear...he was a player that should have done better he was right up there with John Parrott at that time..
                Yes but ... was Neal Foulds not suffering from a medical condition that asked for him to take beta-blockers and was not the ban from these substances at the origin of his decline and then retirement?
                In this case it can't be compared really with Doherty's situation ...
                Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Well I'm routing for?

Paul Davies,

he really is great bloke!

A great coach as well if anybody is interested!

We had him over here in Germany for a week this year. I didn't know of him up to about three months ago. Now that I do, I'll probably be his biggest fan this year!
                  Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

The last qualifying round seems to be in Ireland, is that right? So we have a opportunity to see Kendo (Would really be a great match) and Steve bach on TV again!
                    http://s8.wurzelimperium.de/schaugar...w&user=1428289 Visit my garden and vote!

Comment

I can't wait to have the ranking events back.

World Series weren't really any fun to watch.

Comment

Originally Posted by Karin View Post
                        The last qualifying round seems to be in Ireland, is that right? So we have a opportunity to see Kendo (Would really be a great match) and Steve bach on TV again!
                        The last 48 of the NIT is always at the venue. Interesting to note the last three winners of the Pot Black Cup are all out of the top 16.
                        TSF World Champion 2010
                        TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                        BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Thank you for the great work.
                          I am wondering if you will put more videos in your videos library? If so, would you consider using youtube since I sometimes have problem withe google videos.
                          Once again, thank you.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

First round matches are now under way, no TV coverage yet but live scoring is up (see the link on TSF homepage), and of course GSC is covering the event.

Mark Williams 1 - 3 Marcus Campbell
                            Dave Harold 3 - 1 Ricky Walden
                            Ian McCulloch 2 - 2 Mike Dunn

Comment

GSC here!

Mark Williams made 13 consecutive misses in frame four against Marcus while trying to unsuccessfully escape a snooker.

jot it into your record books

great stuff so far by Ian and Mike - a veritable scoring spree
                              Janie Watkins
                              On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
                              All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

he bounced back in frame 5

45-31 for Mark..not over yet bul lookin better than in the beggining of the frame

and a break coming from Mark now

Comment

Working...
                                X