Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (EPTC6) - Prague Classic 2010

Date: 18th - 21th November
    Place: Prague, Sparta Aréna (Podvinný mlýn)

Tickets aren't on sale, yet.

source: snookerweb.cz
    Last edited by mushka; 18 July 2010, 08:44 PM.
    Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
    2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Nice to see another snooker event heading to a country that dosen't get much snooker.

Will you be in attendance mushka?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
      Will you be in attendance mushka?
      If nothing unexpected happens I would like to be.
      Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

Good stuff.

Make sure you take some nice pictures to post up here.

Day after my birthday!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
          Make sure you take some nice pictures to post up here.
          I definitely hope they turn out to better than the last time.

Edit: If a mod could add a number 6 to the title (EPTC6) I would be grateful. Thank you.
          Edit2: The sticky thread needs to be updated. And some dates corrected, it seems.
          Last edited by mushka; 18 July 2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mushka View Post
            If nothing unexpected happens I would like to be.
            I would like to be there as well.
            2011 Welsh Open Prediction Runner-Up
            2010 World Open Fantasy Game Winner
            2009/2010 Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up
            2010 Masters Prediction Runner-Up

Comment

I am looking forward so much for this event, especially as it is in my home town, would love to see pro's and MJW the most of them. I hope prices will be reasonable

Comment

I hope Neil Robertson remembers the 147 he made in Prague two years ago and comes for another one.

I, too, have other players I would like to see, but Barcicik hasn't mentioned a player he would like to see. Therefore I am being modest, so everyone can get their wish.
                Last edited by mushka; 21 July 2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I too hope to be at this event.
                  Are the tickets on sale yet? I usually tend to miss everything till it's almost too late
                  Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
                  2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Originally Posted by darrus View Post
                    I too hope to be at this event.
                    Are the tickets on sale yet? I usually tend to miss everything till it's almost too late
                    Not yet. But when they will be on sale it should be here.
                    2011 Welsh Open Prediction Runner-Up
                    2010 World Open Fantasy Game Winner
                    2009/2010 Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up
                    2010 Masters Prediction Runner-Up

Comment

I'll be in Prague as well. It's been a very long time since I've last been there and I'm very much looking forward to it.
                      Can anyone tell me something about the venue ? There where other snooker events in the arena before, right ? What's it like (atmosphere, temperatures, space...) ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Kyra View Post
                        Can anyone tell me something about the venue ? There where other snooker events in the arena before, right ? What's it like (atmosphere, temperatures, space...) ?
                        The event will be held at Arena Sparta in the main hall (nr. 1). You can see the view HERE.

There has been one snooker event held before - Battle of the Kings 2. And if I remember correctly, one of the reasons why BOTK2 didn't take place in the same venue as its previous leg, was a low temperature in the old venue. You shouldn't feel cold here. (I didn't when I attended the event.)

As for the space, scroll down on the page I linked and enlarge the picture under:

Kapacity a využití sálů

Hlavní sál

(I can't copy the link.)
                        It's not Crucible, but a floorball hall isn't too bad, either.

Even though the venue wasn't full the last time, the crowd was cheering quite enthusiastically.

And as far as transportation goes. I think it's one tram stop from a tube station.
                        Last edited by mushka; 6 September 2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mushka View Post
                          The event will be held at Arena Sparta in the main hall (nr. 1). You can see the view HERE.

There has been one snooker event held before - Battle of the Kings 2. And if I remember correctly, one of the reasons why BOTK2 didn't take place in the same venue as its previous leg, was a low temperature in the old venue. You shouldn't feel cold here. (I didn't when I attended the event.)

As for the space, scroll down on the page I linked and enlarge the picture under:

Kapacity a využití sálů

Hlavní sál

(I can't copy the link.)
                          It's not Crucible, but a floorball hall isn't too bad, either.

Even though the venue wasn't full the last time, the crowd was cheering quite enthusiastically.

And as far as transportation goes. I think it's one tram stop from a tube station.
                          Thanks for the information. The venue looks to be quite nice for a snooker event. I wonder how many tables will be set up in the arena.
                          I hope this time the arena will be full. A lot of the Pros will attend the event and this might attract a bigger audience
                          As for the temperature in the venue: I hope you are right Because in Fuerth (EPTC 1) it was very cold and I don't want to catch a cold again

Comment

HERE WE GO!!!

The tickets are on sale now.

Comment

I wish I understood what I am supposed to do to buy tickets from this site
                              Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
                              2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X