Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by darrus View Post
    I wish I understood what I am supposed to do to buy tickets from this site
    If you don't understand czech the site is also in english (in top left corner on the blue bar you can choose language)
    2011 Welsh Open Prediction Runner-Up
    2010 World Open Fantasy Game Winner
    2009/2010 Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up
    2010 Masters Prediction Runner-Up

Comment

Barcicik is right. Or isn't English supported in later stages of booking?
      Where exactly are you experiencing problem, darrus?

I now see the link I posted doesn't take you directly to the event, so for everyone else, simply put "snooker" as a keyword into the search bar.
      Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
      2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

I've managed to find the event's page, I just have problems with pre-ordering - never done it before, but I hope I'll manage. Thanks to you both for assistance, I haven't even noticed the English version
        Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
        2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. We'll try to sort it out.
          Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

I will probably play in this one
            You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

mushka, do you know if it is possible to buy tickets not from the web-site, but at the arena or somewhere else where you can just come, pay and get tickets?
              My friend will be in Prague next week, and I wanted to ask her to get tickets for me - I think it will be easier than ordering from Russia.

And also has anyone used E-Ticket service? Does it mean I just pay, then print the ticket at my home printer and that's it? Or is there some catch like "yuo can't do it if you live in other country" or something?
              Last edited by darrus; 28 September 2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

And also has anyone used E-Ticket service? Does it mean I just pay, then print the ticket at my home printer and that's it? Or is there some catch like "yuo can't do it if you live in other country" or something?
                I would like to know this too
                if there are no such problems then ordering through e-ticket service looks very easy
                Winner of the China Open Fantasy Game 2010
                Winner of the 2010 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip

Comment

Darrus, as you are from Moscow, I would probably direct you to this PAGE. In case the link doesn't work once again:

Go to www.ticketstream.cz and have a look at Our Sale Agents under the banner. Several of them can be found in Moscow. Perhaps they will be able to answer your questions without any doubt. I would say that there should be no problem with e-tickets once you paid for them. However, I have never used this form and therefore can't be 100% sure there isn't an obstacle for foreigners.

I haven't read anything yet to imply that you could buy your tickets at the arena.

BTW, can you not choose an option to only book your tickets and then later pick them up at one of the places in Prague (where you would also pay for the tickets) since your friend will be in Prague?

I guess, I wasn't very helpful, sorry girls.

Comment

Thank you again, mushka!
                    Unfortunately, it seems I can't buy the tickets in Moscow (wtf, actually?! ) - but I guess I can book tickets and send my friend to the ticketmasters office in Prague to pay for them, right?

God, I feel so stupid. And I thought my main problem in going to this event will be getting three days off work.
                    Sorry for so many stupid questions *is ashamed of herself*

Comment

but I guess I can book tickets and send my friend to the ticketmasters office in Prague to pay for them, right?
                      That's what I did for the last snooker event I've attended.

I no longer remember for how many days the tickets are kept booked, though. And your questions are very valid. There should be better instructions available on the site.

Comment

Players coming to Prague?

Was great seeing Neils 147 last time he was in Prague. Probably not lucky enough to score frontrow tickets again though. Do any of you guys/gals know how to find out which players have registered for this tournament?

Thanks!

Comment

The list of the players is understandably not known yet. However, according to snookerweb.cz, John Higgins has been confirmed.

Comment

Registration for the player was closed on Monday,and I believe that in 10 days we will get the draw for this one
                            You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I thought it was later than in a month advance that we had learned the draw of previous E/PTC legs. My bad.

Comment

A list of some players is already published on the ticketstream.cz website:
                                LINK
                                2011 Welsh Open Prediction Runner-Up
                                2010 World Open Fantasy Game Winner
                                2009/2010 Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up
                                2010 Masters Prediction Runner-Up

Comment

Working...
                                X