Seniors World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy missed the red cos of the kick not the bleep
    Well done Darren Morgan, deserved winner!
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Jimmy said that he did not get a kick in his Interview on TV .

Was a great weekend and stayed in the same Hotel as the Players / Officials . Had a great chat with Paul Mount [ Gloucester Academy ] and Chris Lovell , who runs a scheme with Steve Davis to get kids playing the game and getting them off the Streets [ may have had a few drinks .....but can't remember ! ]
      Fancied Darren Morgan to win from the start but did not put a bet on .........idiot !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Morgan was solid. Does that mean he is in the Premier League next season, i wonder...?

Comment

Don't think so , as he is not a current professional. Think that will be the get out clause .

If you go by last years selection criteria ..Yes .....but don't think he will be entered for it somehow .

Would be a different story if the established names won , as they would put bums on seats .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
            Morgan was solid. Does that mean he is in the Premier League next season, i wonder...?
            I hope he doesn´t. Jimmy White hasn´t done any impact this year. The senior WC can´t compete with top 16 players.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
              I would like to see the winner and runner up in this event get wildcards into an event like the masters/prem league
              It should not all be about unknown youngsters with talent getting wildcards. Some of these seniors can still compete and they deserve to get recognised just as much.

Many have other commitments now and cannot compete in these PTC's but we would not have a game without them so I say give them a chance to have a final fling and give them a wildcard or two.

Comment

I'd like the opportunity to enter the competition. Why the WPBSA don't just open it up to anybody over 40 is beyond me!
                I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

Working...
                X