Masters - 1st Round Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Yeah, I have a feeling this will be the first decider of the week. And quite possibly a midnight finish too, although the first four frames were reasonably fast.
    It would be one hell of a match if it finished after midnight here in the UK! But here's hoping.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• The BBC are such a bunch of muppets. Watching on their red button channel, for the first ten minutes of the fifth frame I had commentary from this afternoon's match instead of this one, unbelievable.

-
      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Yeah, we all had that.

The fact is, Virgo talks so much nonsense, most people didn't notice.

Comment

• I knew it wasn't Dennis - 10mins with no wee circles to try and land in!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            Yeah, we all had that.

The fact is, Virgo talks so much nonsense, most people didn't notice.
            What annoys me is, we get no apology or anything, not even a mention. OK, people make mistakes, but would it be so hard to get Dennis to say "Sorry for the loss of sound there...".
            Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but it just seems like a common courtesy to me.

Anyway, all that aside, very entertaining match, and we're still on course for a full finish.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• So it's another 6-3... Now that the in-form players have come through, we might get some closer matches in the QF.

Well done to Dott, the usual fighting performance from him. A lot of close frames decided on the colours today. Unfortunately for Dott, he is up against the master of that type of snooker next.

Comment

• Very good match. Carter lost it a bit I think once Dott took the lead, but Graeme played well.
                He's got some cue power for a man of his stature hasn't he.

Judd and Ronnie tomorrow afternoon, great stuff!

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Wow, Dott/Carter took ages... LOVED it!!! Shame to see Stevens get kicked out so soon. He practiced so hard to get back in the top 16 but he played like a fool. He had a silly attitude. I loved it to see Lee fighting back against Selby and actually came close on winning. Another match I loved was Robertson/Allen. They both are very nice relaxing to watch. Allen plays so well.

Trump & Robertson are favorites of mine to win the QF.

Comment

• Another solid performance from Dott, yep just ashame Carter couldn't produce anything once he went behind!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                    X