Masters - SF Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this has started already?

The BBC are friggin useless. I was watching flog is (well, half watching it) and there was zero mention of this being on the red button.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Damn wasn't aware it would be live on Eurosport...was waiting for bbc to start coverage again. Did I miss much?
      Only the murf off to a flying start and had his 226th (?) century in frame 2...

Not much really....

Comment

• I have a better excuse...was JB-ing my iPad2 Anyway.. I'm up for this match!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
          Only the murf off to a flying start and had his 226th (?) century in frame 2...

Not much really....
          Ok cheers for the report

Comment

• I wonder how Higgins will respond to that steal from Murphy, that must hurt.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Wow...3-0 ! Hadn't seen that one coming.....

Comment

• John´s not having much run of the balls at the moment.

Comment

• Has anyone found a good live stream. The one I´m watching freezes once and a while.

Comment

• I notice the commontators mention players carreer centuaries. does anybody know of a link of where i can get a list of players professional centuaries in all tornaments of the players on the main tour and also past tour plaers as well or a link to were they get this information from
                    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      Damn wasn't aware it would be live on Eurosport...was waiting for bbc to start coverage again. Did I miss much?

Higgins 2-0 behind...wow, that's pretty unexpected.
                      check out the beeb now to watch frame 2...

Comment

• Had no choice but to miss the first half.. How was it? Did Murphy potted off Higgins to take a lead?
                        All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                          Had no choice but to miss the first half.. How was it? Did Murphy potted off Higgins to take a lead?
                          Yes, and Higgins was having a bit of bad run of the balls as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                            Yes, and Higgins was having a bit of bad run of the balls as well.
                            Thanks for the reply : )

Looks like Higgins needs more than a fine performance to get himself back at this one.
                            All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• arg, i assumed the Beeb were showing the whole game on 2. Was it on the red button? Or on their website? Kicking myself for not double checking, but i've been busy all evening. I'm sure that 60 year old episode of Dad's Army had to be shown tonight though...jesus, they can't get anything right.

Comment

• Just noticed that every 3 matches Robertson has played in this tournament has been left-hander v left-hander -game. I wonder has this ever happened before or is it a some sort of "record"..? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X