No announcement yet.

Stephen Hendry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you are right... Still,I see Ronnie as a strong favorite for this one
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

This is possibly hendrys last chance of ever beating ronnie in a ranking event, cause its best of 5. Any other format and ronnie comes out on top, easily. Fancy ronnie to win 3-0 though, hopefully anyway.
      Blown away

Comment

Well i read The Daily Mails Higgins piece this week very sad and there was a small article at the side stated Hendry feelings on this tourney .
        Says he is not even thinking about winning as he does not have the form i dont think i have EVER heard him say that before
        But i hope they give us a good match

Comment

cmon hendry kill him!!!!
          tha what!

Comment

God that could have been worse but boy it was torture

Thought there was some hope but not to be

Stephen does not get a good run of the ball so i was shocked when that pink rescued him for a bit

Comment

His 95 break was great.. But if he had won that 3rd frame...
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                His 95 break was great.. But if he had won that 3rd frame...
                I KNOW !!!!

It was shaky stuff for me just watching it i can tell you
                and they were both feeling it out there edgy stuff at times

Comment

But it was a great snooker match. Just what you would expect from Ronnie-Hendry match
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Yes i think so too
                    Could have done with a different result just for a change

Comment

That is it...if he lost a best of 5 match, which was his best chance, it looks like he will never beat Ronnie again in a ranking tournament.
                      "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                        That is it...if he lost a best of 5 match, which was his best chance, it looks like he will never beat Ronnie again in a ranking tournament.
                        Never say never

Comment

Anyone who can keep Ronnie at distance is fav in my book. His long game is no longer there.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                            Anyone who can keep Ronnie at distance is fav in my book. His long game is no longer there.
                            Maybe...but among the balls he is the best you will ever see.....
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Probably THE best.

Comment

Working...
                              X