No announcement yet.

World Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen playing to perfection. Bit of an injustice considering how much better Higgins has been along the whole tourney, but it's Allen's day. He's got everything and if he is playing like that tomorrow, it will be an easy win for him.

Comment

• Well played mark..

Comment

• That was a tremendous performance, one-visit snooker at its best. You never know in snooker, favourites don't always win, but I have an extremely strong suspicion he is going to win this title now. :smile:

Comment

• these tournament discussion threads are pure comedy gold - can't help but laugh whenever you look at the predictions made on here on a timeline.

"Higgins looks too strong for anyone this week! Impressive start"

3 hours later....

"(Allen)'s got everything and if he is playing like that tomorrow, it will be an easy win for him

p.s. that's still better than the OP though, he couldn't hit an elephant with a dart from 5 ft away

Comment

• No atmosphere whatsoever at this event.

The Chinese bubble has well and truly burst!

Comment

• Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
              these tournament discussion threads are pure comedy gold - can't help but laugh whenever you look at the predictions made on here on a timeline.

3 hours later....

"(Allen)'s got everything and if he is playing like that tomorrow, it will be an easy win for him

p.s. that's still better than the OP though, he couldn't hit an elephant with a dart from 5 ft away
              ...and how to ruin others' fun and enjoyment in one posting... again

well done!

prat
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
                these tournament discussion threads are pure comedy gold - can't help but laugh whenever you look at the predictions made on here on a timeline.

3 hours later....

So - two bob on Stevens to win tomorrow!

Comment

• Braf i weld mattew a marc mewn gêm derfynol, fod yn un da a gobeithio y gall matthew ddod ag ef adref ...

ARB a'i Nutcase gorllewinol bashing eh, ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    ...and how to ruin others' fun and enjoyment in one posting... again

well done!

prat
                    Meh, believe it or not, he ruins nothing but his own life by being bitter and petty with everyone I enjoyed that game whatever.

Comment

• with you on both, Cally

Comment

• very good Valiullin

back the snooker, I am looking forward to the final tomorrow and for once hoping the baby wakes early so I can get up with a reason the wife will understand and respect

My heart is for Stevens but I feel that Allen will prevail.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                          Meh, believe it or not, he ruins nothing but his own life by being bitter and petty with everyone I enjoyed that game whatever.
                          so, we need some kind of code so he cannot comment!

Comment

• personally im looking forward to seeing ronnie o'sullivan defending his title!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JamieH147 View Post
                              personally im looking forward to seeing ronnie o'sullivan defending his title!!
                              Lol that maybe true, but this thread is discussing the thing in China right now

Comment

• Not sure if this has been discussed but just want to say I think Neil Foulds is doing a great job.
                                I really like his comments and knowledge and he says whats on his mind unlike some.

Comment

Working...
                                X