No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters Qualifying and Main Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Judd is looking good . . . c'mon Higgins (give us a close final)
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Higgins 5-0 down, but then nice 147 to take his first frame . Nice match

Comment

• Thankfully he potted the final black, despite someone moving (again!!!) behind the pocket. Great stuff!

Comment

• what is it about 147s when the match is already dead stuart binghams in wuxi comes to mind
          Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Originally Posted by svdyc View Post
            Higgins 5-0 down, but then nice 147 to take his first frame . Nice match
            Very nice indeed!

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
              what is it about 147s when the match is already dead stuart binghams in wuxi comes to mind
              Hardly a dead match, particularly if Higgins wins the last frame of the session.

Comment

• Great stuff from Higgins also making a 147 Trump also missed a 147 making 14 reds and 14 blacks and missing the fifteen red. Trump is playing great and does not fear Higgins

Comment

• Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
                  Hardly a dead match, particularly if Higgins wins the last frame of the session.
                  HI Rich you did a lot of travel life is short cheers Leonard

Comment

• I'm a bit behind as usual, but what a wonderful 147 from John!!! Fantastic moment for him, and such concentration to pot the final black despite someone in his eyeline moving (again!!). Great to see Judd appreciating it as much as well with a huge smile on his face...

'miss piggy'...'senior'...I don't think so! How about 'still one of the alltime greats!'
                    Last edited by daffie; 23 September 2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                      Here is the Mark Williams clearance . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PIBM...ature=youtu.be

: )
                      Excellent clearance, I missed that so thanks for posting it. :encouragement:

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Good session, although a bit too one-sided for my taste. :smile:

Trump seems to have a lot more firepower, so the only way Higgins can get back into the match is by being at his clinical best this afternoon. It's first to 10, so a 3-1 start would put him 8-5 behind, and Trump still wouldn't be within one of victory. :wink:

But I have a feeling it's not going to go all that close.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheStatman
                          A question for you
                          Is John the first person to make more than one 147 in ranking finals.

Comment

• 5 - 7, different match now...

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                              5 - 7, different match now...

-
                              Getting interesting now, wonder if Higgins goes 6-7 behind to MSI. Trump looks a bit under pressure there.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                But I have a feeling it's not going to go all that close.
                                For some reason I thought he didn't have it in him today, but he does it again. Should be a great conclusion now. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                                X