No announcement yet.

The China Open starts on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed this before but was hoping to catch the second session, i thought the final was best of 19, sure i heard that on commentary the other day but seems I'm mistaken.

Strange turnaround for the final it seems, like others thought it would be close. Bet Robertson is glad to end his losing streak in finals.

Looking forward to the update rankings/draw for the crucible now.

Sorry for some reason thought this was over due to the way the live scoring was showing it but i see it back on now, what are the odds for a masssive grindout from selby ?
    Last edited by cebs; 31 March 2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• I can't see Selby turning this around. However I do live in hope as it would turn into a cracking final.

Comment

• well odds were about 9 to 1 and dropped right down already to 5-1.

Comment

• This is better from Selby, a nice total clearance to make it 6-3. One more before the interval and he's definitely in the match, considering it first to 10.

Robertson might regret wasting that scoring opportunity in the opening frame. :wink:

Comment

• Now we might have a match :P

Comment

• Selby's going to win this match, isn't he? I can just feel it.

Comment

• Don't know if it's been mentioned before but there appears to be a lot of empty seats. If so, why?
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                  Don't know if it's been mentioned before but there appears to be a lot of empty seats. If so, why?
                  The Haikou World Open (in China) also suffered from low attendance which was down to the high ticket prices. If I was a betting man I would say that's probably the same reason why the China Open has poor spectator turn out.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Where's Willie? View Post
                    Selby's going to win this match, isn't he? I can just feel it.
                    I don't think so.

Comment

Selby's going to win this match, isn't he? I can just feel it.
                      Probably a bad call but honestly, I couldn't see Robertson winning three in a row in that position either

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                        I don't think so.
                        I should just stop making predictions, shouldn't I?

Then again, not over yet. Selby is the comeback king after all.

Comment

I should just stop making predictions, shouldn't I?

Then again, not over yet. Selby is the comeback king after all.
                          I know. I just can't watch. I'm taping it so if Robbo wins I can sit back and enjoy it later.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                            I know. I just can't watch. I'm taping it so if Robbo wins I can sit back and enjoy it later.
                            I know how you feel. I'm at work 'watching' on live scoring, that's even more nerve wracking somehow.

Come on Neil, get it done quick. Please.

Comment

I know how you feel. I'm at work 'watching' on live scoring, that's even more nerve wracking somehow.

Come on Neil, get it done quick. Please.
                              Well Selbly has clawed another one back with a century.

Comment

• Some quality snooker in the second session, a couple of high breaks from both players. Selby is actually winning the session 4-3, so he must be angry with himself for playing so poorly this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X