German Masters 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
    Fu is such a mystery ... over the years I have seen him trouble the likes of rocket and then he keeps struggling to qualify for events. However if he made past the hawk ... which i believe he will, i will put him favorite to beat the captain who will just bottle it yet again as usual
    You definitely have been potting too many red balls...might try a black next time while you're at it

But...I agree on Marco. A bit erratic over the years for sure.

Comment

• 4-4 The last few frames Fu has looked the strongest, but a few mistakes and the match is wide open.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• They're all erratic these days, it's never been so open - in the past five seasons only Higgins, Robertson and O'Sullivan have won more than one world ranking event in a season - different event means different winner

another early morning finish coming up in this one

Comment

Fu is such a mystery ... over the years I have seen him trouble the likes of rocket and then he keeps struggling to qualify for events.
          It's that old elusive consistency isn't it, he's been much the same in this match.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I live in Denmark. There are hardly any snooker tables in Copenhagen so I can neither pot reds or blacks. I'd dearly love to though

Comment

I live in Denmark. There are hardly any snooker tables in Copenhagen so I can neither pot reds or blacks. I'd dearly love to though
              Lol, i think he was referring to the fact you always write in red

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                It's that old elusive consistency isn't it, he's been much the same in this match.
                -
                Another one I rate very highly is the sheriff of pottingham. At times I find it amazing that with a talent and break building ability like his, why has he not done more. Just beyond me. Consistency again I guess.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Lol, i think he was referring to the fact you always write in red
                  I did get that but I fail to understand why does red annoy you guys. Are you bulls or what?

Comment

• and how on earth did Hawkins beat Allen and Selby. He has shown nothing here today. A slightly above average Marco is overshadowing him. With a bit of care Marco could (and should) actually have won 6-1 half an hour back.

Comment

I live in Denmark. There are hardly any snooker tables in Copenhagen so I can neither pot reds or blacks. I'd dearly love to though
                      Fair enough. Btw the red *is* a bit more difficult to read though than black. I'm not saying...just saying.

Hoping Barry can put this frame in the bag and we'll be off to a decider...as ordered by Mr Patblock himself

Comment

I did get that but I fail to understand why does red annoy you guys. Are you bulls or what?
                        It's just reminds us of our bank balances.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• I guess Hawkins has not shown much because of Marco's exceptional safety play. If only Judd trump lovers could get that much

Comment

and how on earth did Hawkins beat Allen and Selby. He has shown nothing here today
                            He was superb against Allen. Consistency again.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

I guess Hawkins has not shown much because of Marco's exceptional safety play. If only Judd trump lovers could get that much
                              Haha...you're going for the opposite now are you?

But indeed as you say, Marco's safety play has been excellent and made things very difficult for Barry.
                              Last edited by daffie; 2 February 2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• At least you have a job. I am currently unemployed. I won't even tell you about my qualifications or you would accuse me of being boastful in the traditional English sense

Comment

Working...
                                X