32-0 as I write this

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
      147 coming right up? :O

32-0 as I write this
      You might be onto something there....

Comment

• Oh dear...

That was such a brilliant break, Fu looked in control until he missed that straight red to the right corner pocket. So disappointing for him.
        Last edited by Valiullin; 3 February 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Clive Everton just said about the German audiences..."they're not at all blasé as british audiences are". That would be a rather hefty statement to make wouldn't it? Wonder how this goes down with British viewers...

I am very tempted to quote John Cleese in one of my favorite Falwty Towers episodes
          Last edited by daffie; 3 February 2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• ali carter looks healthier, been a couple of tournaments where he looked strained - but he looks much better.
            i guess he's got his chrons under control with dietary changes.
            Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Whoever loses this last frame will be kicking himself. So many easy misses...

Comment

• Just got in half way through Ali's break, how did he get in? Long pot, poor safety from Marco or what? Ta.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I think that shot from Carter in behind the green was what they call a 'telling safety' i.e. it told Marco he'd lost the frame.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Yowzers...2 century breaks from Ali to start the evening session! Promises to be a great session of snooker

Comment

• Looks like Carter means business this evening..... nice back to back centuries to bring him level!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                        Looks like Carter means business this evening..... nice back to back centuries to bring him level!!
                        Yes. It's a great quality final. Much better then I thought it would be. Nice and tight.

Comment

• Tough tough start for Marco...just got his first pot of the evening in but needed an easier color than the brown. Really hoping he can somehow manage to win this frame, or come back after the interval all guns blazing

Comment

• Carter has had quite a bit of luck in this match. I hope that lady luck swings around a bit.

Comment

• Edit : removed useless rant

So Marco leveling the match...he must be incredibly relieved! A very interesting last session still to go...
                              Last edited by daffie; 3 February 2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                                So Marco leveling the match...he must be incredibly relieved! A very interesting last session still to go...
                                Marco's got a great even temperament and if things don't go well for Carter he has been known to lose it. It's going to be a interesting evening. I've got some munchies and beer and I don't have work tomorrow. Bring it on. Let's hope it goes to a decider.

Comment

Working...
                                X