Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Mark, you are quite there!

Comment

• Well that's it then. Congratulations to Mark...well played. Too bad for Neil, he missed too many chances really and didn't play his own game to the fullest. Selby had lady luck on his side for most of the match, but Robertson let him off the hook too often as well.

It was an ok final, not very exciting though and not nearly close enough to my taste But I had already been treated to an incredible semi final plus an excellent tournament, so can't complain really.

It's been fun. I'll be up in 6 hours for work, so off to bed now. See you guys in Germany...

'Night all

Comment

• Thankyou and goodnight ...

Done and dusted...

Comment

• Congratulations to Mark Selby, best player won on the day.

Comment

• Well done Mark, yet another major title, and yet another 10-6 win!

How anyone can put a victory with a four frame margin down to "luck" is beyond me!

Comment

• Gonna take some stopping at the worlds eh..

Who's gonna stop him? Hmmm.. what a match player though, one of the best i;ve seen fairplay..

And i'm not a big fan of his, but credit where it's due..

Hopefully Ron rocks up and steals the show.. COME ON RON you know you wanna...

Comment

• Amazing, what an effort by Mark! He won his third Masters title only a month after UK championship.

Comment

• It was a great week of snooker, unusually rich in close finishes and comebacks.

Not the highest quality tonight, but still quite intriguing, and it only needed another effort from Robertson to make it really interesting.

I think this now makes Selby the first player in something like nine years to win two consecutive major events in the same season, and the only player other than O'Sullivan and Higgins to hold two of the big three in a long time. Not bad. :smile:

Comment

• Last night was always going to be a tough show to follow, but not a bad final anyway,
                    I've loved this tournament overall, it's been great.

As others have said, a well deserved victory for a made of granite competitor, nice one Mark.

Oh, and @SouthPaw, my commiserations m8, close but no cigar.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                    X