Welsh Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Looki View Post
    I hope for a close match tonight, no winner favorites for me. I'll just enjoy the game and maybe a couple of beers.
    Yeah looking forward to this match. No real favorite, would like to see Maguire come through though

Comment

• Good clearance from Trump, could've gone wrong early on...

Comment

• Maguire seems a bit edgy as usual when things aren't going his way. The start of the match hasn't exactly set the world on fire... Reminds me of the way the latest tournaments have ended...

Comment

• Where are you watching it? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by dameinthisyear View Post
            Where are you watching it? Thanks.
            Eurosport.

Comment

• Ha! David Hendon just explained that the black band on Maguire's finger is indeed a tattoo of his wedding ring. Too uncomfortable playing with the ring, so next best thing I guess

Bit of a dull one this so far...no real energy in it (yet).
              Last edited by daffie; 16 February 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                Ha! David Hendon just explained that the black band on Maguire's finger is indeed a tattoo of his wedding ring. Too uncomfortable playing with the ring, so next best thing I guess
                heard the same
                uncomfortable playing with a wedding ring and a tie and collar!
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  heard the same
                  uncomfortable playing with a wedding ring and a tie and collar!
                  So Maguire's got an exemption from both the WPBSA and from his wife
                  Last edited by daffie; 16 February 2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Pretty obvious it was in place of his ring mun guy;s come on...

Anyways, meanwhile back in snooker land....

Come On mags...

Comment

• Trump's pretty badly out of sorts... He really needs the luck if he wants to win matches playing like this. Well, let's see if he still can put his ****e together.

Comment

• I did ask t'other day but nobody answered me, i'll ask again then..

What cue is mags using at the mo, can't keep up with him, he's nearly as bad as dom..... Anyone? pleeease...

Comment

• 1 piece GBL.

Comment

• The midnight finish looking unlikely now. :smile:

But it's been a good performance from Maguire, so can't complain too much. :smile:

Comment

• Don't think Judd has the bottle needed. Seems to crack when put under pressure I'm afraid...... I admire his talent but does appear to be a bottler

Comment

• Thanks Gerry...

Comment

Working...
                                X