Welsh Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Best make a move and head down to zooport then...

Heres hoping for a goodun guy's....
    I hope you are still there at midnight. :wink: Have a good time. :smile:

Comment

• Nice to see Zhu Ying refereeing her first major final. It's a nice change from a couple of seasons ago when Verhaas and Williams refereed almost all finals between them. In the last four major finals we've had Scullion, Camilleri, Marteel and now Zhu Ying. :smile:

Comment

• Two-visit snooker from Maguire at the moment, but it's been more than enough to win him the first two frames. :smile:

Comment

• Maguire looking ok but shocking from Bingham. Come on Stuart!
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Damn...Eurosport doesn't have the first session. Any online streaming links available?

Comment

• I'm watching it on Eurosport 2 live now.
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                I'm watching it on Eurosport 2 live now.
                Cheers. Just found it : http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130129/vv51...12-493139.html

Comment

• No problem.

Naughty snooker from Bingham has created a good opportunity to get back into this game now.

Comment

• Starting to see why Maguires had a few cues in the last few years, thump thump, kick.

Comment

• Poor stuff from Maguire towards the end of the session. He threw away the chance of a decent lead, just like Germany last year. Bingham has got better and better, and even though he's missed a couple in the last frame, he looks like making it 4-4 now. Just the way I like it. :smile:

Comment

• superb days snooker so far!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Great stuff, just sped back home for an hr before tonights conclusion...

Let's hope it goes all the way, sure got the potential too eh..

Mags and his temper aye, felt like shouting calm down fella, it's a bit unprofessional to say ther least with his temper tantrums, the refs never say owt to him though do they...

Comment

• Went to bookies last sunday to put a few bob on Bingham and the girl in the bookies looked but couldnt find him , i asked her to double check but she still couldnt , walked out scratching my head and thought he must have pulled out for some reason . Gutted now though .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              I hope you are still there at midnight. :wink: Have a good time. :smile:
                              Thanks bud..

Yes, but the car park closes at midnight so hope i don't have to whoop out and move van at a crucial moment if it does go on late...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                Great stuff, just sped back home for an hr before tonights conclusion...

Let's hope it goes all the way, sure got the potential too eh..

Mags and his temper aye, felt like shouting calm down fella, it's a bit unprofessional to say ther least with his temper tantrums, the refs never say owt to him though do they...
                                would you!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X