No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been fun to watch, but I wouldn't say the quality has been anything particularly special. A lot of the top players were in uninspired form and went out in the early rounds, as usual, and we had four real outsiders in the QF. Kind of like most tournaments so far this season. :smile:

Anyway, it should be a great final session. Hopefully Maguire has calmed down a bit. He didn't panic when he went behind against Stevens, and he didn't panic when Trump was coming back at him. I think the first couple of frames could set the tone for the whole evening. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      yes robertson v bingham was great, actually can't really think of a poor match.
      That 51 clearence from Stu was up there with the best of all time .

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
        Right, that's my interval nearly over, think i've fuelled up on enough coffee now...

Time to get meself back down the zoo'.....

Heres hoping for a goodun.

Catch ya laterz alligators.........
        Don't forget to streak like you promised

Comment

• I just thinking if we'll be able to spot Cally in the crowd...... Do think he'll be wearing his "I love snooker" t-shirt?????
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
            I just thinking if we'll be able to spot Cally in the crowd...... Do think he'll be wearing his "I love snooker" t-shirt?????
            Well if he is streaking, then I sincerely hope he is wearing his 'I love snooker' t-shirt...and an oversized one

Comment

• Lol.... Lets hope so!!

Good start from Bingham, but he was gifted that chance to win it...... Way on earth did Maguire have a hit and hope go on that snooker?????

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                Well if he is streaking, then I sincerely hope he is wearing his 'I love snooker' t-shirt...and an oversized one
                ...under a suit of armour.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  ...under a suit of armour.

-
                  Better be safe ey

Maguire doesn't seem to be in a positive mood this evening, judging by his facial expression and especially by his strange hit and hope shot a bit earlier. But...with him you never know, might turn himself around again. Hoping he will...should provide us with a decider

Edit : good 10th frame for Maguire though. Goes to show, what do I know
                  Last edited by daffie; 17 February 2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• where's cally

My vote is for the chap behind the mayor in the yellow Sponge Bob t-shirt
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      I think you might be right about that. Btw the mayor looks ridiculous with all that gold strapped around him...he looks like some rapper named Big Daddy or something
                      Last edited by daffie; 17 February 2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        Lmao..... Where's Cally!!

At least we know now which TV shows he likes watching!!!!!

Comment

• He's a strange character Maguire........looking at him i get the impression he will be self harming during the interval to help him relax...
                          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Ballrun living up to his nickname I see. He's had a fair run this match and that is when you see the worst of Maguire. Its noticable every final just lately that the guy who gets the running wins the match. These days the standard of all the players is so close that often its luck that is the deciding factor.

Comment

• my goodness .. what ballrun ... feel formaggie ... though he was shaking much before that

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                Ballrun living up to his nickname I see. He's had a fair run this match and that is when you see the worst of Maguire. Its noticable every final just lately that the guy who gets the running wins the match. These days the standard of all the players is so close that often its luck that is the deciding factor.
                                Stu's forgotten that when you have the run you must take the advantage of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X