No announcement yet.

O'Sullivan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with it being weird seeing Selby as No1 but you can't fault his record and the effort he puts in the get to that spot. I'd agree with the top 5/6 players but I'd put Judd back upto number 1.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      Who? Oh, him.

I believe Barry has given him until the end of February to make his mind up, unless he's on his game and will take the competition seriously he should stay away, his display in the PTC earlier in the season was shameful.

As much as people may not like Selby he has the chance to do the treble now this season, a rare happening, Higgins could land his fifth or Williams his third, maybe we'll see a complete outsider win it, he's yesterday's hero now.
      He's no longer yesterday's hero. he is today's living legend

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
        He's no longer yesterday's hero. he is today's living legend
        Indeed......winning the World title after a year out is insane and is probably the greatest ever achievement in snooker 10/10
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

where to see Ronnie play ?

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          Indeed......winning the World title after a year out is insane and is probably the greatest ever achievement in snooker 10/10
          I'm fairly new to the forum having posted only a couple of times and thought I'd posted this message already but can't see it anywhere so apologies to the moderators if I'm re-posting the same message. Ronnie has been quoted in the last few days as saying he would do smaller events and events he was contracted to do. Given his eternal threat/desire to retire I feel that I should take the chance to go and see him play live while I still can, because oen day he really will retire! Can anyone tell me please how I would find out where he is playing?

Thanks

Smee

Comment

Working...
          X