World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PetMarmoset View Post
    Does the BBC live-stream online even when they're broadcasting on BBC Two?
    Yes mate, you can watch the games online regardless if there being broadcast or not.....
    Last edited by coomsey76; 20 April 2013, 07:27 PM. Reason: Grammar....
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• C'mon Mark you can do better than that.

Comment

• Fair play to Campbell here. I actually fancy him to do a comeback here!

Comment

• And he misses the next shot!

Comment

• Unlucky Marcus. Decent match overall - ROS played okay, but will have to raise his game in the next round.

Now come on Mark!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
              ROS played okay, but will have to raise his game in the next round.
              Yes. I'm sure he will improve. His long pot success definitely has to improve.
              Box the chimp.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
                Yes. I'm sure he will improve. His long pot success definitely has to improve.
                I think his long pot success ended up being something like 64%, which isn't terrible. It's just that when he missed, he missed by a mile so it looked really bad.
                Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Mark Williams is terrible. If he loses here, it might be the last match of his career.

Comment

• Thank f*** he won that frame! That was awkward as hell.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                      If he loses here, it might be the last match of his career.
                      Why?

As an aside, I noticed Neil Foulds is currently commentating on Eurosport. Have the BBC dropped him or is it a decision he's made himself? A third possibility, of course, is that he simply didn't get the call from the Beeb on this occasion.
                      Last edited by Billy; 20 April 2013, 08:17 PM.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Why?
                        He already told after the UK Championship he was considering the possibility of retiring, saying that he couldn't find his form and he had to accept he probably won't win it again.
                        Last edited by Valiullin; 20 April 2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Very glad and thankful to Eurosport covering as much snooker as they always do...especially with bbc gone walkabout.

Observation no. 1 : Phil Yates sometimes is just about as annoying as WT with his constant barrage of stats and other 'interesting' titbits, all wrapped up in concise wording...

Observation no. 2: Neil Foulds...as always spot on. Great to listen to.

On a 'side note'...MJW unfortunately is a shadow of the World Champion he once was. He cannot get himself to concentrate and plays far too many loose ones. A shame really...still an interesting match to watch though
                          Last edited by daffie; 20 April 2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                            He already told after the UK Championship he was considering the possibility of retiring, saying that he couldn't find isform and he had to accept he probably won't win it again.
                            I don't know about that but Mark comes across to me as a joker. Good mini-comeback today.

Comment

• A tight match but Mark's unability to pull himself together and build breaks is costly. White's main issue is his concentration, it let him down fron 4-1 to 4-4 before he finally clinched the last frame of the session. Another problem for White is to find a larger shirt until tomorrow.

First shock of the first round tomorrow, Grame Dott against Peter Ebdon

Comment

• I think the only way Ebdon can win these days is to stand beside the table with his cue upright like a Queen's Guard and not move a muscle.

Comment

Working...
                                X