X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Pure genius. I reckon it should be "The Dude" as in "The big Lizowski"

-
    Haha...that's not too bad really. And have him walk out in shorts with a White Russian in his hand Actually...come to think of it, just might have to make one myself later on
    Last edited by daffie; 20 April 2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

So kind. Which match are you concentrating on this afternoon Daffie? Think I'll stick with "the Dude" for now and see how it goes.

-
      No choice really as atm only bbc has coverage, and it's the Murphy - Gould match. Plus my favorite to win this year is Murphy...would love to see him lift the trophy since 2005.

How 'bout yourself...any real favorite for the trophy this year?
      Last edited by daffie; 20 April 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        No choice really as atm only bbc has coverage, and it's the Murphy - Gould match. Plus my favorite to win this year is Murphy...would love to see him lift the trophy since 2005.
        The lisowski match is also on the bbc site. You watching it on eurosport?

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          The lisowski match is also on the bbc site. You watching it on eurosport?
          Not the site...I'm watching on tele bbc2. Eurosport indeed has the Murphy-Gould match atm.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            No choice really as atm only bbc has coverage, and it's the Murphy - Gould match.
            Ah I see, the Murphy match is probably a good choice for you then.

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            Plus my favorite to win this year is Murphy...would love to see him lift the trophy since 2005.
            Yeha It'd be great to see Murphy regain some of that consistancy, he's a very entertaining player when on form.

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            How 'bout yourself...any real favorite for the trophy this year?
            I'd quite like to see Selby take it this year, so he'll probably go out in the first round.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Ah I see, the Murphy match is probably a good choice for you then.
              Yep Or hop over to Eurosport to watch in HD...very tempting I must say, but Mike Hallet is keeping me away...

I'd quite like to see Selby take it this year, so he'll probably go out in the first round.
              Selby to win would be nice indeed...especially since all the flak he gets on this forum

Comment

• I really want to see Shaun pinch this 3rd frame...he needs it to build up his confidence. Having said that, I really do like watching Gould play the game.

Edit : good frame to win for Shaun...he needed that!
                Last edited by daffie; 20 April 2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• This Murphy vs Gould match is lovely to watch, really good snooker! :snooker:
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                    This Murphy vs Gould match is lovely to watch, really good snooker! :snooker:
                    It really is. Great ton from Shaun as well. He has turned the match around...

Comment

• Lisowski is gonna get pumped if he keeps going for everything the way he has been.

Comment

• I see the beeb are at it again, I wish they would just chose a match and stick with it. 4 -3 to Murphy now, better match this...

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I see the beeb are at it again, I wish they would just chose a match and stick with it. 4 -3 to Murphy now, better match this...

-
                          Bbc doing a Eurosport...never thought I'd see the day A good quality match it is indeed...Shaun just one frame ahead now. Should be a good final session tomorrow evening.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            Lisowski is gonna get pumped if he keeps going for everything the way he has been.
                            Bit harsh, I think he's playing the right shot, its just he's not getting away with his mistakes as much as Hawkins has. Both tables are playing very easily, its a break builders title and whoever gets a little bit of run here and there or gets away with mistakes are going to win many frames. Ronnie must be a massive favourite given the conditions, just needs to improve his long game a little and the title his his to lose IMO. Never seen the tables play as easy as they do this year. I know its the same for all players but the top break builders are going to get a lot of confidence under these conditions.

Comment

• Hi does anyone know if Ronnies match this evening will be on the red button as BBC only showing up till 8 o clock? Really annoyed with the BBC I find they are really cutting us fans short!
                              " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

• Originally Posted by craig147 View Post
                                Hi does anyone know if Ronnies match this evening will be on the red button as BBC only showing up till 8 o clock? Really annoyed with the BBC I find they are really cutting us fans short!
                                Coverage starting at 6pm on red button, don't know for how long though or whether it will be live or just showing highlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X