World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you cyber, but Selby's going to lift the title this year, nailed on!

-
    I've got no idea why I don't like Selby as a snooker player. There is something about his style of play that I don't like although I agree he is a phenomenal potter and break builder.

I just find his play a bit tedious.

But who could beat him. Mark Allen, Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui are serious contenders and obviously Ronnie might be able to do it but he's a big unknown quantity at this point although folks that have practises with him recently say he's playing very well.

We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
      White v Milkins is being streamed now on Bet365....
      Really? I just got back from the club and checked BET365 but nothing. I checked World Snooker this morning and it didn't say they were showing it. Not happy.

Are they showing the second part of the Jimmy White game? If so, I have to get up at 5am. What matches are they showing of the 7pm games? Currently World Snooker shows that none are covered . . .

Help
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        I've got no idea why I don't like Selby as a snooker player. There is something about his style of play that I don't like although I agree he is a phenomenal potter and break builder.

I just find his play a bit tedious.

But who could beat him. Mark Allen, Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui are serious contenders and obviously Ronnie might be able to do it but he's a big unknown quantity at this point although folks that have practises with him recently say he's playing very well.

We'll find out soon enough.
        I can totally understand you, I'm a Selby's fan and I don't know why I like him so much therefore it might be for the same reason you don't like him. Without doubts we can say it's a pretty unique player.

About the Worlds, I suppose anyone can beat anybody especially in that draw.
        It's gonna be a very intriguing tournament to watch!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          Really? I just got back from the club and checked BET365 but nothing. I checked World Snooker this morning and it didn't say they were showing it. Not happy.

Are they showing the second part of the Jimmy White game? If so, I have to get up at 5am. What matches are they showing of the 7pm games? Currently World Snooker shows that none are covered . . .

Help
          The session is over now so you won't see any thing on Bet365 at the minute but I reckon they will definitely be streaming the last session cause they showed the first ......

When I looked on the World Snooker site this morning it said games that were being streamed by livesport.tv were going to be Doherty/Selt and Davis/Wenbo.... But nothing about Jimmy/Milkins which they did show!!

I'm seriously thinking about binning Livesport.tv and just watching everything on Bet365 cause you always get the choice of the 4 tables!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Thanks coomsey76 !! I will get up at 5 am to watch the stream. Fingers crossed the Jimmy White game is on. I just think it is poor form for World Snooker to not say what is going to be streamed. Grrrrr. Thanks again!

Last edited by mythman69; 14 April 2013, 01:35 PM. Reason: added pic
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• Do you have to pay Bet365 for live streaming?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                Do you have to pay Bet365 for live streaming?
                If you open an account (say $20) then ALL their streaming is free. I did this, then bet $10 on Robbo to win the World Championship back in Feb/March and have been watching snooker for free since. I should have bet the $10 on Robbo to win the China Open. DOH!

Comment

• White 6-2 down,

Comment

If you open an account (say $20) then ALL their streaming is free. I did this, then bet $10 on Robbo to win the World Championship back in Feb/March and have been watching snooker for free since. I should have bet the $10 on Robbo to win the China Open. DOH!
                    Thanks. I'll look into it.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Thanks. I'll look into it.
                      Me too, I didn't realise they were showing 4 tables! Is it true that you can't watch in full screen mode? I seem to remember reading that on here a while ago. Thanks mythman69.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Damn, Davis' luck is disgusting he gets away with all his random shots. Come on Liang

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          Me too, I didn't realise they were showing 4 tables! Is it true that you can't watch in full screen mode? I seem to remember reading that on here a while ago. Thanks mythman69.

-
                          Yep that's true unfortunately you can't watch it on a full screen..... But the quality of the streaming is bang on so watching on a smaller screen is still fine.

Like mythman said I just deposited a fiver and I was up and running....

I'm a little bit disappointed with livesport.tv to be honest, surely they could have the option of showing the 4 tables as well!!
                          Last edited by coomsey76; 14 April 2013, 03:33 PM.
                          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Goooo Lawler!

Comment

• cant beliebe jimmys 3;9-6 down, all the chances he had, if he went 3-2 ahead it could of been a lot different. Another huge disappointment
                              Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                                cant beliebe jimmys 3;9-6 down, all the chances he had, if he went 3-2 ahead it could of been a lot different. Another huge disappointment

oops. 6-3 down devestated.
                                Blown away

Comment

Working...
                                X