No announcement yet.

World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't say yet...... But the games that being streamed this morning are White v Milkins, Dale v Burden, Doherty v Selt and Davis v Wenbo.

I see that Gould/Lawler only got to play 6 frames in there first session, it's going to be be a tough last session for Martin!!
    Last edited by coomsey76; 14 April 2013, 09:22 AM. Reason: More info added....
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      It doesn't look like the Jimmy White game is going to be covered.

: (

I would love to watch that game.

: (

C'mon Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      White v Milkins is being streamed now on Bet365....

Comment

• Clive Everton said that the Peter Ebdon V Kurt Maflin Match is been live streamed in Norway anyone have link or live stream for this match or a Norweign snooker or TV site that is streaming it.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Good start from Milkins to go 2-0 up with breaks of 63 and 76...... Come on Jimmy time to make your mark on this match!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
            White v Milkins is being streamed now on Bet365....
            And Milkins off to a flying start. 2 - 0.

EDIT: And they leave for the interval 2 - 2. Well done Jimmy.
            Last edited by cyberheater; 14 April 2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              EDIT: And they leave for the interval 2 - 2. Well done Jimmy.
              Not looking so good now unfortunately, come on Jimmy..... He needs to win these last two frames of the session!!
              Last edited by coomsey76; 14 April 2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• terrible choices for streaming. Ebdon Vs Maflin could have been fun or even Perry Baird /King Delu ... Jimmy can't pot a ball and Alfie vs dale was always going to be a mismatch. I am kinda yawning here

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                  terrible choices for streaming. Ebdon Vs Maflin could have been fun or even Perry Baird /King Delu.....
                  You sure about that...?? Fun watching Ebdon, sorry but I'd have to disagree with you there!!

Comment

Not looking so good now unfortunately, come on Jimmy..... He needs to win these last two frames of the session!!
                    Jimmy keeps missing simple pots. It's going to be 6 - 2 pretty soon.

That's quite a fair way behind especially with the form that Jimmy is showing.

Comment

You sure about that...?? Fun watching Ebdon, sorry but I'd have to disagree with you there!!
                      agreed. usually it's not but it is disrespectful when betting sites put Maflin as favorite over the force. I hate Ebdon's play but I put a bet on him to win because kids like Maflin surely will not beat him ... admittedly Maflin is a great player but Ebdon is a different league

Comment

• Yeah totally agree with you there cyber......

Like brusque said Jimmy is missing too many easy pots, I even fear 6-3 might a too much of an up hill struggle for him in this form!!

Comment

Yeah totally agree with you there cyber......

Like brusque said Jimmy is missing too many easy pots, I even fear 6-3 might a too much of an up hill struggle for him in this form!!
                          Yeah. I agree. Looks like it's going to be 6 - 3 at the session end. Hopefully White can regroup his thoughts and get back into the match later today.

Although. I quite like Milkins as well. I just hope that someone knocks out Selby at the early stages

Comment

Yeah. I agree. Looks like it's going to be 6 - 3 at the session end. Hopefully White can regroup his thoughts and get back into the match later today.

Although. I quite like Milkins as well. I just hope that someone knocks out Selby at the early stages
                            Selby is CLASS! would take some doing to grant you your wishes

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                              agreed. usually it's not but it is disrespectful when betting sites put Maflin as favorite over the force. I hate Ebdon's play but I put a bet on him to win because kids like Maflin surely will not beat him ... admittedly Maflin is a great player but Ebdon is a different league
                              O'I see what your saying, point taken....

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you cyber, but Selby's going to lift the title this year, nailed on!

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X