World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
    Probably, although I'll just blame Raymo's tip fitting skills haha- you know I'm joking if you're reading this lol. I have been using Titans for about a year and everyone comments on how bad it sounds so it could just be a super hard tip like those, I really quite like them though.
    lol no comment
    what a fantastic start 4-0 to Frazz!
    keep it going
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Terrible start for Luca. He needs to improve his cue ball control and safety play. Not looking good.
      Box the chimp.

Comment

Frazz does his own tip doesn't he ? He did say that he does John Higgin's tip .....so assume he does his own .

Does echo in that cubicle though .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

alright, this is looking much better from Luca.

Comment

Finally a good frame by the Belgian Bullet. Come on Luca!
            Box the chimp.

Comment

I do my own tips will, just use hard elks now, used to use mh or med kamuis but back on elks and have been since the german qualifiers

Comment

Yes I'm not to blame lol but the recent batch of elks he got are the best I've seen in a while.

Comment

Well done today Frazz . 1st to 5 tomorrow and your are already 1 up .

Play well tomorrow .

Re: tips . Have you tried the MW supertip ?

Comment

Yeah I've tried them, I got a wooldriddge cue a few years ago and it came with the wooldridge tip on it but I like elks as long as you get a good one

Comment

I find the MW very similar to Elks .

What cue do you use now ? Exquisite ?

Comment

Na not yet, its a green baize cue which I just had altered off of dave coutts, I had a small crack in the butt due to water damage so had to get the butt re-spliced which I got done in kingwood and got the joint through the splices, dave done a great job, I was gonna get raymo to do it but he was away for a week for his mums 60th in spain when I wanted it done and had work done previously by dave which I was happy with.

Comment

Water damage !!!! How did you manage to do that with it ?

I know it's wet North of the Border !!

Comment

Yip he originally wanted snakewood which I had none of nor any Kingwood which he's ended up with.
                            I'm here with him to support him and then go to exotic hardwoods in Derby on way home.
                            Got a few quid to spend do here's hoping I get some nice wood.
                            Dave done a nice job of his cue and managed to get the green baize badge back in very well.
                            So far he's playing well with it.
                            He may end up with an Exquisite one day tho lol lol.

Comment

Take him for a couple of pints tonight Ray......but don't get him bladdered !!!!

Bet you will enjoy Derby......same place Robert goes to ?

I see you had a chat with Tony Drago.......good laugh he is .

I see Andrew has a cue of yours for sale .......what is the joint that you are using ? It doesn't have a thread on it .

Comment

Yeah Drago was a good laugh was watching some of his fame also today!
                                Class!
                                They were one off airlock joints will be sticking to the Hunt/ozzy joints now tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X