No announcement yet.

World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Drago plays as well as he did last match. He's such a legend and love the way he plays, but seriously, why are his trousers so short? lol
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Thanks Danny

Comment

I know if I was wearing my pants that high I'd feel 'like most' interfered with and, exposed around the locals! Maybe TD don't mind that sensation, like it gives an edge, as long as nothing is tickling the ankles.. Just a guess

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
        Hope Drago plays as well as he did last match. He's such a legend and love the way he plays, but seriously, why are his trousers so short? lol

Comment

Well done Jimmy.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
            Well done Jimmy.
            Good battling performance from 4-5 behind....goudong next, will need to up his game to win that, but u never know... COME ON JIMMY
            Blown away

Comment

I see the referee had a word with Tony about putting is foot on the side of the table to tie up his shoe lace, Tony did apologise though, good come back as well from 4-1 to lead 5-4 overnight after the first session

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Good win for Jimmy White 10-7 against China's Tian Pengfei, another China man for Jimmy next Xiao Guodong winner to play Robert Milkins to qualify For The Cruciable
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Drago managed to cross over the line beating Hicks. Well done Drago.

(I did not notice his short trousers).

Comment

TD likes to keep most of his trouser material around his waist for comfort.. Bravo Tony!

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Drago managed to cross over the line beating Hicks. Well done Drago.

(I did not notice his short trousers).
                      hicks is not easy to beat either.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Lisowski 6-0 up , impressive!

Comment

shame we can't watch it!

Comment

Jimmy in front 6-3 against Xiao Guodong. Should have lead 7-2 at least because Xiao was very poor in the first session, at least in the first 7 frames ( missed the last two )....hopefully Jimmy can finish the job tonight and set up a match against Milkins.
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                              Jimmy in front 6-3 against Xiao Guodong. Should have lead 7-2 at least because Xiao was very poor in the first session, at least in the first 7 frames ( missed the last two )....hopefully Jimmy can finish the job tonight and set up a match against Milkins.
                              Good session for jim, looked confident, needs to keep the lead and not let opponent back into it, hes just outside top 32 so dangerous, but jimmy can do it! GO ON JIMMY.
                              Blown away

Comment

Liang is playing brilliant snooker against Robertson. Currently 5-0 up.
                                Last edited by cyberheater; 10 April 2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X