No announcement yet.

World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really disappointed by McGill's performance. I expected him to be in front at the end of the session, not struggling 4 frames behind... I hope he can set up a comeback and win it anyway but I doubt he will. I would love to see maflin go through as well

Comment

Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
      I'm really disappointed by McGill's performance. I expected him to be in front at the end of the session, not struggling 4 frames behind... I hope he can set up a comeback and win it anyway but I doubt he will. I would love to see maflin go through as well
      Couldn't have put it better if I'd tried.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

What is Jimmy wearing on his head?

Comment

If he took it off, changed his lifestyle and got down the gym 2-3 times a week I could see him winning tournaments again. Come on Jimmy!!
          But I guess we'll all have to see him sweat it out again tonight under the lights

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          What is Jimmy wearing on his head?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            If he took it off
            I don't think he can take it off. It's some sort of hairy mind controlling alien helping him with his shots. If you attempt to remove it, it will kill the host.

Comment

Like scalping an innocent lego character?

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              I don't think he can take it off. If you attempt to remove it, it will kill the host.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                Like scalping an innocent lego character?
                Ha ha...

Comment

Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
                  Lol, go and try playing lawler yourself mate, it aint easy believe me, although i fancied mcgill to do better against him than i did cause i think ants quite enjoys games like that but he's finding it tough obviously.

Comment

Well done to Jimmy and the hairy alien on his head that I like to call Krell.

Comment

Yes well done Jimmy biggest pay day of the season & in the final qualifying round, good luck to him, like many i'd love to see him at the crucible again.

Comment

Well done Maflin. Shame about Davis. He did play well but Maflin played brilliantly. Completed a century to finish.

Ebdon is going to have to play well to beat this guy.

Comment

Words can't describe to what Lawler does to players like Fraz and now Ants trust me I sat and watched for what felt like 10 hours.
                          It's any players worst nightmare especially the players who like to flow a bit cause he simply doesn't let you get going in anyway.
                          I can't however knock him in anyway as he is granite on the table and I actually fancy him to now qualify.
                          He would have took out Luca also!
                          He's beat the likes of Maguire,Fu and Bingham also this season.
                          If anything Fraser can take positives from it and it will make him even tougher next time as a match player.
                          And by the way it's a real battle out there.
                          Last night there were so many really tight matches it was unreal.
                          Real top class match snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
                            Words can't describe to what Lawler does to players like Fraz and now Ants trust me I sat and watched for what felt like 10 hours.
                            It's any players worst nightmare especially the players who like to flow a bit cause he simply doesn't let you get going in anyway.
                            I can't however knock him in anyway as he is granite on the table and I actually fancy him to now qualify.
                            He would have took out Luca also!
                            He's beat the likes of Maguire,Fu and Bingham also this season.
                            If anything Fraser can take positives from it and it will make him even tougher next time as a match player.
                            And by the way it's a real battle out there.
                            Last night there were so many really tight matches it was unreal.
                            Real top class match snooker.
                            It's a pity they don't televise it. I'd love to have seen the Lawler match.

Comment

U wouldnt of lol, not pretty mate, i have stuck up for rod on here before when people were slagging him for slow play and i still would cause he's doung it to make a living and is under a lot of pressure but he tries his nuts off and is effective with it, everything he does from his shot routine to his execution to even his walk back to his seat is all tactical as you would realise if you'd seen it but you would have switched off after seeing the first break off which i think raymo may well have wanted to do lol

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
                                U wouldnt of lol, not pretty mate, i have stuck up for rod on here before when people were slagging him for slow play and i still would cause he's doung it to make a living and is under a lot of pressure but he tries his nuts off and is effective with it, everything he does from his shot routine to his execution to even his walk back to his seat is all tactical as you would realise if you'd seen it but you would have switched off after seeing the first break off which i think raymo may well have wanted to do lol
                                LOL. Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X