No announcement yet.

World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow who would have thought Gideon Osborn would fit time in to referee the Anda vs Suwannawat match as well as run the country's purse strings,a man of talent indeed !!

Comment

Swail's playing wonderfully. I must admit I'm a big fan of Advani but it would be lovely to see Swail do well :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
        Swail's playing wonderfully. I must admit I'm a big fan of Advani but it would be lovely to see Swail do well :snooker:
        I was thinking the same
        There are a few matches like this, where either player I would like to do well, this one, Luca/Fraser, etc
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The thing is if Joe Swail reaches the Cruciable he will recieve no rankinging points because he is not on the main tour, I Hope Joe does decide to play on the main tour next season because he is already guranteed his place by reaching the PTC final stages.

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

7 minutes to Brecel/Patrick final session scheduled start
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

why did the ref not call a miss.......if he loses this frame she is to blame

Comment

7-6 up and looking good for Frazz! An important call that michaela tabb made there don't know if every ref would have just called a foul so early but hey it was a tough one!
                " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

Yes,that was a tough frame for Frazz . . . good frame to win (before the break) . . . c'mon Frazz!
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Let's keep it going Frazz! Keep him under the pressure.
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Very disappointing stuff, after such a good comeback I couldn't see anything but victory for Brecel but it's like his brain has left the place since he lost the 12th frame, he's no longer in his match. It's not over yet, another comeback is possible, c'm'on Luca

Comment

I wonder should or would World Snooker offer Fraser Patrick a place on the 2013/14 tour sparing him the bother of Q School on the strength of his performances this season - about to be 9-6 - particularly as there doesn't seem to be many good continental European players they might invite instead,no one's said anything on whether Q School participants this year who don't get one of the 12 places will be invited to play in tournaments next season.

Comment

Very impressed with "our" Frazz, 9-6 now, surely no way back for Luca

Comment

Very disappointed by Luca as well. He's not focussed, smashing balls, attempting bold shots....Luca is no short of talent for sure but he lacks maturity.

On the other hand, great job by Frazz. Staying calm and knocking balls. Great display! Deserves the victory!
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Great win for Patrick! And very nice break to close the match.

Comment

Very well played Frazz, nice scalp to take that one, keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X