• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-2 shaun

this was a big frame

shaun missed a big trick

Comment

• Immediately he makes a great clearance. Well done!

Comment

• that clearance took a lot of bottle after what had gone before with the bad luck trying to split the red and black and shot that followed leaving the another easy starter.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Looki View Post
          True that, especially in a long match like this and so early on one kick doesn't (at least it shouldn't!) change anything. Is Trump bottling it...
          He's coming back though .. good frame for Judd to take there. C'mon Judd! I don't have a favourite here so I am hoping for a good match more than anything else.
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

• judd missing the long ones by miles

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
              Is it me or Judd doesn't look to be healthy? He looks exhausted.....
              Oh please...he looks annoyed...throwing his toys out of his pram kinda fed up

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
              This is the real reason this match is going the way it is, not luck.
              Exactly!

He has pulled one frame back though...and you never know with Trump.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Masterdoctorgenius View Post
                judd missing the long ones by miles
                .. and getting a bit "lucky" on that last one

.. and now he's chucked that away with poor shot selection, leaving Murphy a sitter to start. /this/ is the issue, Judd is taking on things he might normally get, and missing, and leaving balls (which you should expect, because it's likelier than not).

.. but Murphy has chucked his chance away

C'mon boys, tighten it up!
                Last edited by nrage; 30 April 2013, 11:59 AM.
                "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
                - Linus Pauling

Comment

• Ding v Hawkins is about 4/1 to go 25 frames,or Hawkins to win 13-9 12/1,pretty good bets imo though just for the viewing figures I hope Ding wins.

Comment

• what was that for an attpemt judd

Comment

• What's the pet hate of all snooker players ?

I think we've all got it now Dennis

------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Great clearance, he really needed that. Although it was kind of a gift from Murphy who isn't playing well himself. He first missed that shot to the middle, then left a red over the middle with a very poor safety.

I'm sure Trump would be amazed and delighted if he finished 5-3 down here, after the way he played. :smile:

Comment

• Be interesting to see if they change these balls, I've never seen so many balls missed thick as today. I can't believe these two who are usually good cueists missing so many easy balls as today. That shot their when Trump screwed the white came back far to quick for a normal weighted ball IMO.

Comment

• i wanna know trumps long pot success

definelty in the 10%

Comment

• Shaun really needs to win this last frame to end the session with a 6-2 lead...5-3 would not be satisfactory for him I'm sure considering the way Trump failed to play any snooker at all.

Comment

• I'm predicting a final of Hawkins v O'Sullivan or Trump,the first successive of all English final since Davis v Johnson in 86 & 87. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X