• Willie got a hard on now over the Hawk
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
      No pressure on Hawkins, or less of it anyway. I think he'll loosen up and start banging them in from the start.
      2 frames in - 2 visits and 100% pot success rate.

Comment

• Really loved that Hendry said, "If this were Ronnie, we'd be going on about how great they are." Because it's true. I love Ronnie, but Barry has been playing incredibly well. This final is awesome.

I think Ronnie goes for a 115 here.

Comment

• Wow Ronnie. Hawkins can actually do this. Ronnie not looking good at all.

Hawkins with another chance. Could win 3 in a row.

Comment

• Originally Posted by usasnooker View Post
            Really loved that Hendry said, "If this were Ronnie, we'd be going on about how great they are." Because it's true. I love Ronnie, but Barry has been playing incredibly well. This final is awesome.

I think Ronnie goes for a 115 here.
            I shouldn't have said that.

Comment

• Go on Ronnie! Chance.

Comment

• If Hawkins gets these snookers....

Comment

• Phew. Ronnie needed that.

16-12. Expecting Hawkins to come back now. Need Ronnie's long potting to improve.

Comment

• I fancy Ronnie for a ton in this frame.

Comment

• Come on Barry!
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Getting twitchy now..
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• A big well done to Hawkins for playing so much better in the Final than in the Semi's and at least making the final into a contest.Looks like its Ronnies now, so congratulations to him too. Such a shame though that even when it comes to the evening session of the World Final on the last day, "he's" still sitting there on the front row in his scruffy football shirt, like a 14 year old!! You'd think he'd have at least a little bit of self respect and make the effort not to look so sad, just for ONCE, let alone having a bit of respect for the occasion and competition.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ytsejam View Post
                            A big well done to Hawkins for playing so much better in the Final than in the Semi's and at least making the final into a contest.Looks like its Ronnies now, so congratulations to him too. Such a shame though that even when it comes to the evening session of the World Final on the last day, "he's" still sitting there on the front row in his scruffy football shirt, like a 14 year old!! You'd think he'd have at least a little bit of self respect and make the effort not to look so sad, just for ONCE, let alone having a bit of respect for the occasion and competition.
                            He was there last year too. I don't care about looking casual, but a football shirt is a bit much. I think he actually wore the same shirt last year too, so it's deliberate.

Comment

• We spoke about this last year, haha..Ronnies tickling Barry's belly now. No shame though, he has proved many wrong..
                              JP Majestic
                              3/4
                              57"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                                He was there last year too. I don't care about looking casual, but a football shirt is a bit much. I think he actually wore the same shirt last year too, so it's deliberate.
                                Exactly right, he WAS there last year and was wearing the same shirts. Yes, I don't mind "smart casual" at all but he's just doing it to say "look at me"...well, all it makes me think is that you're a very sad person, without any respect for the occasion and probably lacking in too much common sense too! Anyone over the age of about 18 who wears a football shirt at ANY TIME, apart from at a match, is pretty sad, let alone something like this that is being shown all over the world!!..He just really winds me up!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X