World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, he is a right twat

imagine someone sends the bet365 footage to barry hearn, he could get a ban?

his heavy breathing on the stream is bad enough, sounds like he is bashing one out and having a heart attack at the same time

Comment

• Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
      yes, he is a right twat

imagine someone sends the bet365 footage to barry hearn, he could get a ban?

his heavy breathing on the stream is bad enough, sounds like he is bashing one out and having a heart attack at the same time
      lol

He always came off as a bit of a moaning git to me, just has that look about him.

Comment

• what a miss gilbert for 9-7

anything can happen here

Comment

• Gibert 8 Drago 8

Bond 6 Mcmanus 8
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I would be so delighted if Jimmy, Drago and Mcmanus could all make it to the crucible this year.

Its still very unlikely but there seems to be more room for hope this year than the last few.

Comment

• Originally Posted by chasmmi View Post
              I would be so delighted if Jimmy, Drago and Mcmanus could all make it to the crucible this year.

Its still very unlikely but there seems to be more room for hope this year than the last few.
              Yup, be nice to see some of the old faces back, too many Pimply Herbert's for my liking

Comment

• can anyone believe the hamilton score?

guy is too good to be losing to average player like pooemjang

Comment

• mcmanus could bt ford

ford is extremely over rated and his game is littered with simple errors
                  Last edited by MalJackson; 11 April 2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• McGill comes from 2-7 behind to 7-8 only and he's on a break now!!! C'm'on Ants!!!

He just draws level 8-8 now
                    Last edited by Valiullin; 11 April 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• McManus Gutted , only needed last three colour to win 10-6 tried rolling blue into the middle , not enough pace stopped in jaws. Bond potted it to make it 9-7.

Surely McManus can't lose after playing so well

Comment

• C'mon Ants!!!

PS: why can't I see their scoreboard??
                        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• They've been pulled off mate at 9-8 great come back from Ants dunno when they will finish.

Comment

• What a crime to pull them off at 8-9, in the middle of the battle! I hope Anthony will not lose his mojo when resume!!
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• I agree cause its an important stage in the match and just as you may be getting to grips on it you get pulled off.
                              I think it should be let to finish and another match can wait

Comment

• Agreed 100% mate...This is ruining the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X