World Snooker Championships Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    That scoreboard software/hardware thingy on the Wollaston/Day match is a nightmare.

I just heard the ref say "F**king hell"....

And a few minutes later.

The ref saying "the f**king red again"...

I think he's putting up the wrong score using the zapper.
    Absolutely disgraceful performance.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Absolutely disgraceful performance.

-

Absolutely. He sounds like a welsh referee. John something. I didn't catch his last name.

Comment

Absolutely. He sounds like a welsh referee. John something. I didn't catch his last name.
        No, me neither. As far as the swearing goes, doesn't he realise he's mike'd up? Unfortunately for him, liveworldsnooker.tv seem to have the audio mix all wrong, again. The ref's a lot louder than the commentator and the ambient sound, so every whispered obscenity comes out loud and clear. Still no excuse though, totally unprofessional.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• What a steel there for Michael White...... Higginson has got a mega up hill struggle on his hands now!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Woollaston v Day goes to the decider then, very entertaining match.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Woollaston v Day goes to the decider then, very entertaining match.

-
              It's been great. Very enjoyable.

BTW. Holt won against Joyce 10 - 7. Holt must have been very nervous on that last frame.

Comment

• What a red to close the match by Woollaston!

Is it over ?

Comment

• Well done Woollaston.

A brilliant match. It would not surprise me if this was better then the final. Just fantastic high quality snooker.

Comment

Well done Woollaston.

A brilliant match. It would not surprise me if this was better then the final. Just fantastic high quality snooker.
                    Well I hope you're wrong, but I know what you mean, what a cracking match it was. Well done to Ben and of course hard luck Ryan, who ITIRIS never went behind in that match until the final frame, he must be gutted.

So, Ben's 1 of 4 new faces to appear at the crucible this year, so far. That's great, I'd like to see some giant slaying in the main event, always good fun that. :smile:

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

No, me neither. As far as the swearing goes, doesn't he realise he's mike'd up? Unfortunately for him, liveworldsnooker.tv seem to have the audio mix all wrong, again. The ref's a lot louder than the commentator and the ambient sound, so every whispered obscenity comes out loud and clear. Still no excuse though, totally unprofessional.

-
                      Yes, unfortunate. In his defence, he was probably only saying it under his breath. The microphone is very badly set. The other day when Eirian Williams was reffing, he had to look at a touching ball in the pack, and when he extended his arm to put shade over the ball the rustle of his jacket was very noisy. The referees have been breathing extraordinarily heavily this week, too!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                        can you send me the links please Dean because I can't get them to work
                        I don't understand the problems - the two streamed tables have been viewable through livesnooker.tv throughout the qualifying. Although you have to sign up as it to pay, it is free and you can cancel your subscription tomorrow, before they start charging.

Comment

• It doesn't look like the Jimmy White game is going to be covered.

: (

I would love to watch that game.

C'mon Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Great to see 2 of the brightest young talents in White & Lisowski get through to the TV stages, especially with such significant scorelines. Whites 10-4 over Higginson is a great result, would have expected it to be a much tighter affair with probably Higginson's experience getting him over the line. Lisowski I always had down to beat Fergal but looking at the frame scores/breaks he was obviously the more dominant. Would be great to see either of them make a good run in it & I think with Lisowski's recent China run will give him belief that he can do it. He is a danger to anyone in the draw

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                              It doesn't look like the Jimmy White game is going to be covered.

I would love to watch that game.

C'mon Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG are u serious!?? Jimmys match isnt being televised????? OMG nooo way I thought that would be on main table. Very annoyed at this.
                              Blown away

Comment

• Does anyone know if the Maflin/Ebdon match is televised? Would love 2 see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X