• Show
Clear All

• 8-0 to Holt now, as you "what the ****"
    also Cope down to Poomjaeng 6-1

anyne got any free streaming working?
    sportlemon, non working
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Poomjaeng is doing very well, although you can never rely on Cope; he's an odd player seems to be an underachiever IMO when he first got on the tour he was expected to do a lot better than he has done?. Kind of thought the Hitman would do well to be honest :snooker:
      Last edited by willtyson; 13 April 2013, 12:50 PM.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        8-0 to Holt now, as you "what the ****"
        also Cope down to Poomjaeng 6-1

anyne got any free streaming working?
        sportlemon, non working
        Sorry can't help you with the streaming stuff. I've just signed up for livesport.tv
        I'll do it for a month and then cancel.

Comment

• oh sportlemon has woken up and seeing Davis/Wenbo & Doherty/Selt

Comment

• Wake the fcuk-up Jamie Cope!!
            Its the title of a new snooker song Iv been thinking about, still working on the lyrics.

Comment

• Rod lawler and Martin Goulds fame is like watching paint dry, Gould is getting frustrated with the negativity of Lawler. The other 3 games on this afternoon are all on there 3rd or 4th frame . Yet these are still on there 1st.

I think Gould needs to just open the balls up next frame and make Lawler play a shot instead of all the negative safeties he's playing.
              Last edited by alabadi; 13 April 2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• grr are the streams not working?? tried hahasport and sportlemon, just seeing a tiny x on the screen oh no
                Blown away

Comment

• haha has been down for some time I have noticed, but the first two links (the non-betting ones) on sportlemon are working, I am watching Davis/Wenbo & Docherty Selt

Comment

• cheers mate got them working, 2 x's to press for me!
                    Blown away

Comment

• You can then understand what Frazz and Ants went through with Lawler.
                      The worst match in history for me to ever watch would be world final best of 35
                      Rod Lawler v Dave Harold.
                      Zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
                      Falling asleep at the thought of it.

Comment

• shocking from doherty to lose to this guy

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                          grr are the streams not working?? tried hahasport and sportlemon, just seeing a tiny x on the screen oh no
                          The streams on sportlemon moved from leton to ilive. more annoying ads and popups ftw. :| Anyway, there's not much to cheer about heh?Doherty and Liang not doing well at all, very disappointed for them

Comment

• can you send me the links please Dean because I can't get them to work
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-11.html
                              specifically:
                              http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130404/vv51...45-554696.html
                              the other match is on a break
                              coming back
                              http://88.80.5.80/w00t/20130404/vv51...32-554691.html

just remember, do not click on anything, any grey crosses or anything
                              else you get hell-in-adverts

Comment

• That scoreboard software/hardware thingy on the Wollaston/Day match is a nightmare.

I just heard the ref say "F**king hell"....

And a few minutes later.

The ref saying "the f**king red again"...

I think he's putting up the wrong score using the zapper.

And a few minutes later...

The commentator is calling this "one of the all time cock ups"....

Very entertaining.
                                Last edited by cyberheater; 13 April 2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X